Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-29-2005, 05:08 PM

Ooc: Figures, everyone chickens out when the evil guy appears.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to angel924 Send a message via MSN to angel924
Default 06-29-2005, 05:54 PM

Riku finally blinked her eyes, unaware of the time. "Holy shibbits, it's already 5:00? I gotta take my walk fast!" Riku ran out the door as she changed into her shorts and started to take her daily walk around town. She stopped in front of a studio that had an eerie mist around it. What could ths be? she questioned. She slowly walked inside, and all she saw was smoke.

Thanks Elanorea, for doing an amazing job on the trio! And Cantorset, for making an awesome Lacey [[Flyleaf]] doll!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-29-2005, 07:36 PM

Keiko, a small, slender girl with long black hair that fell to her waist was walking past the studio when she noticed the mist. She narrowed her eyes; something strange was going on. Keiko was the daughter of a fox maiden and had inherited her mother's powers; she preferred however to keep them a secret. She was just 15 years old, but looked about 12. She had gotten into the habit of taking walks around the town recently; she'd been getting strange premonitions lately, no clear details but definitely danger. As she got closer, she saw a woman standing in front of it. Keiko wondered if she should speak to her.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Default 06-29-2005, 09:34 PM

Riku made her way through the smoke until she saw a figure. She grabbed him and said, "Excuse me? Is everything allright here?" She spun him around and only saw a face too familiar. "It can't be! No...you're just his 'twin' then, right? Cause they say that in the world everyone has someone who looks just like them...right?!"

Thanks Elanorea, for doing an amazing job on the trio! And Cantorset, for making an awesome Lacey [[Flyleaf]] doll!
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-29-2005, 09:37 PM

"Hmm, this looks interesting," thought Keiko. Recognising the fact that she was an outsider in this world, she shifted into her natural shape, that of a slim black fox with a white tail tip and white paws, in order to eavesdrop.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Send a message via AIM to RoxyChix99 Send a message via MSN to RoxyChix99 Send a message via Yahoo to RoxyChix99
Default 06-29-2005, 10:45 PM

The boy laughed. "No, I'm still the same person," he said to Riku,"Just changed my looks a bit, ya know?" he said,speaking matter of factly. "You've changed too, but it's good to see you," he told her, and gave her a hug. "
(#17 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Default 06-29-2005, 11:34 PM

"Nice to see you again Nahmi. 16 years, am I right? Yes, that's when I last saw you...in that village awhile ago. But what in the blazes are you doing here?" Riku asked.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Send a message via AIM to RoxyChix99 Send a message via MSN to RoxyChix99 Send a message via Yahoo to RoxyChix99
Default 06-29-2005, 11:40 PM

"Well, I heard the rumors that Nala could possibly be Nilly, and seeing that she told us she'd come back some day, I came to see if it was true," he said. "But, to my dismay, Nala has been mysteriously kidnapped by a cloaked figure, so I think I have to go find her now," he said, a bit sarcastically.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Default 06-30-2005, 12:19 AM

"Oh, so you have to find her, huh? And you just think you could do everything alone, huh? Well, too bad, Nahmi, cause we're gonna find her!" Riku said.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Default 06-30-2005, 11:06 AM

"Twitchy today aren't we?" Nahmi said laughing. "I wasn't planning on going alone...and wasn't planning on leaving you here in the dust." He laughed. "Do you by any chance still have your crystal?" he questioned Riku.

Ooc: OMG ANGEL! The Yankees might trade Sheff! BS BS BS! This sucks. Gawd! Idiot!
Closed Thread