Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-10-2005, 06:19 PM

Finally, the metal-masked monk pointed to a tree. Which happened to be the very one Nahmi was in. Nilly glanced and silently gasped. Unfortunately, the two cloaks saw and jumped off the wagon to catch Nahmi. Oh, no! Nahmi, please run! she telepathically said to him.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to RoxyChix99 Send a message via MSN to RoxyChix99 Send a message via Yahoo to RoxyChix99
Default 07-10-2005, 08:00 PM

"F*ck.." Nahmi cursed. He suddenly blended into the tree, making it so that he was camoflauged...no one could see him. It was as if he was built "into the tree".

Ooc: I had to save him somehow, lmafo
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-10-2005, 08:02 PM

Ooc: ah, but these guys see in heat vision! Or was it MEAT vision...?

The monster in the mostly red robe jumped into the tree, while the other watched. The red robed freak hissed at Nahmi, who he could see through heat vision.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#124 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Send a message via AIM to RoxyChix99 Send a message via MSN to RoxyChix99 Send a message via Yahoo to RoxyChix99
Default 07-10-2005, 08:05 PM

Ooc: ****..*mutters*

Nahmi laughed. "Stupid creature, you think you can outsmart me?" he questioned, suddenly dissapearing.
(#125 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-10-2005, 08:06 PM

The monster lunges suddenly, grabbing Nahmi's arm and throwing him to the ground. The other made a strange noise, as if laughing.

Ooc: Hey, I didn't make these guys up. They're from a video game I'm playing.

Halestorm
(#126 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Default 07-10-2005, 08:50 PM

Nahmi landed to the ground with an "oof," but quickly recovered. "Nice knowing ya bucko!" He said, and then dissapeared once again out of the monster's reach.
(#127 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-10-2005, 08:54 PM

The one on the ground made another sound, like he was hacking or something. Instead, he was sniffing the air. His left arm-claw snapped out and grabbed the invisible Nahmi's arm tightly, not letting go no matter what.

Salazar walked over and said, "I don't think you want to struggle, now do you? These two can kill you with a single swipe of a claw." Behind him, Nilly shook her head ferverently because a piece of cloth was tied around her mouth to stop her from yelling for help.

Halestorm
(#128 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Default 07-10-2005, 09:00 PM

"Let go of my effing arm," Nahmi said. "I could dissapear again if I wanted to ya know, so you really aren't doing anything. And point two, you can't kill me, it will hurt like hell, whatever you do to me, but I'll be better after," he said, smirking. "So go ahead, come and play, come find me, you stupid idiot," Nahmi said, grinning once again, as he dissapeared.

Ooc: xP! You won't catch me!! Nah nah! Lol
(#129 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-10-2005, 09:01 PM

The monster kept a firm grip on Nahmi's arm, utterly refusing to let go.

"It'd be best for you to give up," said Salazar, on the brink of laughing.

Unbeknownst to them, Nilly had untied the ropes that held her arms behind her back. The metal-mask monk loosened the gag on her mouth. Suddenly, Nilly vanished.

The red cloaked demon thing looked up suddenly and stuck his claws out in front of him. The one gripping Nahmi's arm raised what looked like an eyebrow. Blood dripped from the claws as Nilly reappeared, the claws through her stomach.

Halestorm
(#130 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Default 07-10-2005, 09:05 PM

Ooc: Sorry, that was all it said. You sounded like an answering machine..lol..

"Crap Man, what the hell is wrong with you?" Nahmi said frantically to Salazar, "Doing that to a girl?" Nahmi squirmed frantically, trying to get over to Nilly. "Let me go stupid thing!" he said to the monster, knocking it in the face.
Closed Thread