Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-10-2005, 08:22 AM

Krauser only laughed. "That kind of talk will get you no-where. It's a different era. Things have changed from them." He looked up, showing them red eyes and an X-scar across his face starting from his right eyebrow, and smirked darkly. "It's not Nilly I'm after. Saddler's after one of you that are visible."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to RoxyChix99 Send a message via MSN to RoxyChix99 Send a message via Yahoo to RoxyChix99
Default 07-10-2005, 02:27 PM

"Make sense, we are all visible," Nahmi said.

Ooc: Did I even make sense? Lmafo!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-10-2005, 03:03 PM

"Nilly vanished into thin air. Seems Akaya could go invisible at will..." Krauser laughed some more, unable to stop for a good minute before he said, "Show yourself, Nilly." Silence. "This isn't funny." Still silence. Suddenly, a door slammed upstairs, and crying could be heard faintly.

"So the b.tch in black cries? And I thought the b.tch in the red dress had issues.."

Ooc: Yes, he swears. A lot.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-10-2005, 05:08 PM

Keiko stared defiantly at Krauser. "I know you," she said. "My mum told me about you; you should remember her well, seeing as you're the one who got her pregnant and left her. That's right, you're my father."

(#115 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-10-2005, 05:14 PM

"Hm? well... odd.... *slight cough* If any of you wish to live, or if you want Nilly and Nala to live, I advise you come with us.." A short man wearing a blue hat and old-fashioned castellan clothing giggled from the top of the stairs as he stood by two mysterious figures in cloaks, the one on his right in a black-and-red one, black being the main color, and the other in black, red, and gold. Monks stood behind them, armed with scythes, bows, and chain maces. Nilly was being held by the two mysterious cloaked figures, and couldn't move for fear of having her head chopped off by two spears.

Halestorm
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-10-2005, 05:27 PM

"Guess you've been with too many women to keep track of." Keiko tossed her head defiantly. "Guess you can't fight on your own either, you need your gang at your back."

(#117 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-10-2005, 05:30 PM

"Actually, they just showed up," said Nilly. "I was going to go for help, but they caught me."

"Keiko, I think your mother might have been talking about my brother, Krauser. I'm not THE real Krauser. I'm Krausor."

Ooc: Pronunciation: Kr-ow-soar. Krauser is pronounced: Krow-zer.

Halestorm
(#118 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-10-2005, 05:33 PM

"An imposter? Ah well, your brother's probably just the same." Keiko looked over her shoulder. "Looks like the others managed to get away. If you're gonna take Nilly, you'll have to take me too."

(#119 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-10-2005, 05:37 PM

Ooc: They're still there, just uh.. standing there.

"Very well then."

One the trip back, the wagons rattled unpleasantly, jostling them all. Nilly was stuck sitting with Salazar (that midget guy) and Krausor. The whole while, as well, one of the monks with a metal mask kept trying to sign something to Keiko and the others, but couldn't.

Halestorm
(#120 (permalink))
Old
RoxyChix99 (Offline)
Guru

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to RoxyChix99 Send a message via MSN to RoxyChix99 Send a message via Yahoo to RoxyChix99
Default 07-10-2005, 06:11 PM

Nahmi stood quiet, hiding in a tree...Hopping((ooc:Hopping?)) from tree top to tree top, trying to figure out a way to save Keiko and Nilly.
Closed Thread