Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-05-2014, 03:17 PM

"I'm in." Parker said quickly, "Ain't got nothin' better to do with my time."

"The four of us versus the Syndicate? I'm not sure how I feel about our odds." North admitted.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-06-2014, 02:51 PM

"Well, Axel, Adam and I were able to defeat the Syndicate the first time round," Blaze replied. "Also, when Adam was kidnapped after that, Axel and I, along with Adam's brother Skate and his friend Max, defeated the Syndicate and killed Mr X. So I'd say that our chances are rather good."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2014, 03:06 PM

"Don't be a coward, girly man." Parker teased.

North sighed, "My name's North, not 'girly-man'. And fine. Yes, I'll join you three."
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-06-2014, 11:13 PM

"Then that's settled," Elle replied, with satisfaction. "What should we do first, Blaze?"

"Well," she replied, "I think that we ought to first have a pooling of information on ourselves and our fighting styles, so we can plan how to work together. We'll need to head to different areas of the city to gather information, and some are worse than others. I expect my old friend Murphy will be able to provide us with transport and backup, but we can't rely on him too much."

(#15 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-07-2014, 03:18 PM

Name: Marissa “Mari” Holden
Appearance: Mari has pale blue eyes, multi-coloured hair (pink, white, and blue streaks) and a slender frame. She definitely is not a ‘size 2’ girl but isn’t overweight. {Image}
Power: Shape shifter.
Personality: Mari is very reserved. She would rather sit back and listen to all others before she lets her opinion be known. She can also be very over analytical and always questions why something is. Very book smart, she loves words and always finding out new things. However, she is not very common sense smart.
Bio: Mari grew up in a loving home with her father and mother. That is, until her mother died when Mari was 15 in a car accident. The driver had been drunk and, since he had a few connections with Syndicate, he was able to get off scot-free. Ever since then, Mari has hated the Syndicate, especially when she found out the guy had done this 3 other times. She now works at the bar Elle sings at, which is how they met.

Mari had received the message and sighed. Being at work, she knew she was going to be late. After quickly cleaning some tables and making a few extra drinks, she was able to don off the apron and get to the meeting. Elle’s apartment was thankfully pretty close to the bar, so it didn’t take her too long to get there. She was soon knocking on the door.

Name: Edward “Eddy” Hillen
Appearance: Eddy is taller than the norm, with tone muscles and a beard. His hair is kept short and spikey, so he doesn’t have to do much in the morning. {Image}
Power: Matter Absorption (think Kevin from Ben 10)
Personality: Eddie is quite callous. He doesn’t care much about the well-being of others, unless they are his family, and can easily walk by someone getting robbed without a second thought. Common sense smart, he doesn’t care much for books and is always looking for his next adventure. He is loyal to those he believes deserve it and will do anything for his family.
Bio: Edward grew up on a house on the hills. His father was a well-known politician, his mother was a nurse at the nearby hospital and worked with numerous organizations, and his sister was just entering high school. When the Syndicate took over, his family was involved in a “robbery gone wrong”. His mother and father were brutally murdered and his little sister was taken by the Syndicate. Eddie, having had classes that day, wasn’t home, and after realizing what had happened, quickly went underground. He was now involved with a local fighting ring, using his powers to help win fights if necessary, and working odd jobs to pay for rent, food, gym time, etc. He had taken several of Blade’s classes and work part-time as a bouncer for the bar so he knew Elle as well.

Eddie, having the night off, was just finishing up a gym session when he got the text. He quickly took a shower and grabbed the quickest subway to the address given. Seeing Mari there, he smiled. “Hey Mari. Whatcha doing here?” He asked.

“Got a text to come here. You?” She asked, gently looking at one of his bruises on his face. “You ok?”

“Yeah, nothing too big. Just another fight.” He replied, shrugging it off. “So, what is this about?”

“No clue. But this is Elle’s apartment, so who knows.”

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-07-2014, 03:51 PM

At that moment, Elle's sharp ears heard the knocks on the door. "Just a minute," she said to the others. "It looks as tho the others I texted are here. Maybe our team is going to number six."

She opened the door and welcomed the others inside.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2014, 12:14 AM

Mari and Eddie both smiled as they walked in. Mari took a seat on the floor while Eddie hung in the background, leaning against a wall.

"So sorry that I'm late, Elle. Work ran a little late." Mari replied, smiling at the group. "I'm Mari."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#18 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2014, 11:57 AM

"Parker." Parker introduced himself, and then nodded over to North, "And he - yes, he - is North."

"I can tell already we're not going to get along." North muttered under his breath. He then smiled at the new two, "It's nice to meet you Mari. Who's your friend over there?" He motioned to Eddie.

"Some guy who thinks he's too cool for introductions, apparently." Parker smirked smugly.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2014, 12:07 PM

Eddie shook his head. "Nah. Just figured I would wait until somebody asked. I'm Eddie." He replied.

Mari giggled at the banter between the two guys.. "Nice to meet both as well. What did we miss?"

<3
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-08-2014, 06:49 PM

Elle quickly updated the two on what had been discussed so far. "Basically," she said at the end, "We're going to talk about what we can do, and then decide which part of the city we're going to go first. We have to search for clues and find out what's really going on with the Syndicate."

"Mr X is dead," Blaze said. "But someone has taken the Syndicate over and is trying to make us believe that Mr X is still running it for reasons of their own."