Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-10-2014, 06:05 PM

"God, imagine if they did. I'm sure they didn't, I don't think they would want her to have that looming over her head."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-12-2014, 01:44 PM

Marissa shrugged. "I don't know. Some people go through horrible things and, maybe because they can't get over what happened to them or whatever, they could be stuck here. I mean, it sounds like this house holds terrible memories."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-12-2014, 03:21 PM

"That's what you get in a place that was used for shady things: shady memories," Olivia said. "Regardless of our personal thoughts on the matter, though, I say it's about time we got those keys and moved in." She wasn't much of a coffee drinker, and she was getting anxious about being behind schedule, fidgeting quite a bit as she watched the others sip their drinks.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-12-2014, 04:35 PM

Victoria nodded. "I know," she said. "I'll never find out now, so all I can do is hope."

~~~

Emily stood up. "Good plan," she said. "We'll go get the keys now, and we can move in tonight."

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-12-2014, 05:02 PM

"Well, on another note, do you think we're going to be having any more people moving in soon? I sure hope not -- the last people were such a nuisance," Gloria asked.

--

Jamie stood up, taking his final sip of coffee. He was anxious to get his stuff back, he had a big paper to write that would count for his final in one of his journalism classes.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-13-2014, 07:28 AM

Victoria scowled. "I hate men," she said. "I could put up with them if there weren't any men in the group."

~~~

Emily took charge, leading the group to the estate agents to collect the keys.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-14-2014, 04:05 AM

Marissa was excited to get the keys and was jogging in place to work out the anxious energy. "So...what do you all do for fun?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-14-2014, 02:32 PM

"I just hate how entitled they are. If I were to act that entitled when I moved here from Mexico, I would have been killed," Gloria said.

--

"Listen to music mostly. One weekend, when I first bought my record player, I listened to music nonstop. I didn't even leave the house. It was heaven," Jamie answered.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-14-2014, 03:51 PM

"If we don't like them," Victoria said. "We have every right to drive them out. This is our house, now. We've earned it."

~~~

After collecting the keys, Emily led the way to the house. To the question of what she did for fun, Emily replied, "I love music. I play the guitar and I like to go to gigs."

(#30 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-14-2014, 04:10 PM

"I'm going to do everything in my power to drive anyone out. We've been here for decades after all."

--

"Really?" Jamie asked Emily. "What genre of music do you play?"