Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-06-2014, 06:46 AM

"Certainly not," Victoria replied. "I was never crazy, and nor were most people here, I think. It was just someplace where people could send you to get rid of you."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-06-2014, 09:48 AM

"Well, I was depressed, not crazy. I'd still be alive if my parents had made the proper choice to send me to a psychiatrist and not here."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-06-2014, 10:39 PM

Marissa took a gulp from her water bottle. "I can't wait to get there either. School starts next week and I have some pre-reading I would like to do. So...what do you think the house will be like?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#14 (permalink))
Old
keewee (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-06-2014, 11:54 PM

Name: Thomas Farley
Living/Ghost: Ghost
Appearance: Shoulder length jet black hair, about 5'11, with a gaunt figure. He died in tattered farm clothes and always wears them.
Personality: Thomas was always quiet, shy, and curious. He never could take any confrontation and is rather spineless. He would almost always back down from a fight. He could be gentle and caring if he really tried. Even when he's dead, Thomas is still the same.
Short Bio: As I said before, Thomas was curious. Maybe too curious. He was a farmer's son and never got out much. One day, while going to town he saw The "Rosewood Home for Wayward Girls." Being as curious as he was, he decided to investigate. He snuck in through the kitchen window and started making his way through the halls. He heard girls screaming and crying, pounding on the walls, begging for someone to end their misery. Some cried, "I'm not insane!" and others screamed, "Let me out!" He saw no staff what so ever. When he looked inside one cell, he saw a girl handcuffed and dying. When their eyes met, she lunged forward, the cuffs digging deeper into her wrists. Her hair was matted, her forehead sweaty. She started yelling, "Help! Help! There's somebody here!" Thomas heard footsteps pounding towards him. He ran back to the kitchen and jumped out the window. That day he told everybody the horrors he saw, but no one believed him. Word did reach the asylum of what Thomas was saying. If he came back they would be ready. A week later, Thomas went back to the asylum. He snuck back through the kitchen, determined to find evidence. Just as he stepped out of the kitchen, he ran straight into the cook. The cook whipped out his gun. Without hesitation he shot Thomas point blank. They buried Thomas with the other insane girls and sadly no one ever missed him. Not even his father.

Thomas stared at the window. No one knew he was here. Not even Victoria or Gloria. He was alone in the house. And he hated it. He could never introduce himself to either one. He was just too scared, too intimidated. Maybe if new owners showed up he would introduce himself. They'd be too distracted by the owners to deal with him. And he could gain their trust by helping scare away the owners. He couldn't stay invisible forever.

My Avi: A Doll A La Kriz
My Siggy: Me
Check out my shop!!!
http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/r...wees-shop.html

(#15 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-07-2014, 01:15 AM

"I heard rumors that the place is one of the most haunted in the entire country, but those are just rumors," Olivia said in response to Marissa. "The ad said it was spacious, with large grounds, and fully functioning plumbing and electricity. Though I also heard that other tenets left quite hastily. Maybe they missed a payment and their water was shut off or something." She rolled her eyes at the thought of ghosts messing with household amenities, but now that it was just about time to move in, she felt an involuntary shiver go down her spine. "OR they just couldn't stomach living in a place that used to make Bedlam look like the most organized ward in the world."

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-07-2014, 07:10 AM

Ooc: Keewee, that's fine; you can post. XD

"I had nothing wrong with me at all," Victoria replied with a sigh. "My stepfather just wanted me gone after he took my innocence and got me with child. He acted as tho I was suffering from delusions and my mother was so scared of him, she backed him up."

Victoria shivered as she remembered how the doctors had treated her to try and get rid of the delusions that she was supposed to suffer from. They had put her in freezing cold baths to try and shock her out of her so called delusions, and they had chained her alone in the basement. The basement was one of the most frightening places in the asylum; people had died in there.

So Victoria had screamed every time she was put down there til she exhausted herself. Somehow, the area of the basement had recorded her screams and the horror she had felt, locked down there. Even now, Victoria's screams could still be heard by tenents who dared to venture down into the basement.

~~~

"I don't really believe in ghosts," Emily replied. "Maybe the building just makes noises as it settles or something, and people thought that was ghosts. It's cheap, anyway, and it's hard to find anyplace round here that's cheap."

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-07-2014, 01:26 PM

"With child? Do you know what ever happened to it?" Gloria asked.

It was weird hearing so much about Victoria -- she had lived with her for so long but never asked her how she ended up here. She assumed she just had a mental issue like every other patient here -- yet, hearing that she had nothing wrong with her at all was chilling.

--

"Ghosts don't exist, plain and simple. When we die, we become food for the maggots and other creatures living in the soil," Jamie said, finishing the last sip of his coffee.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-07-2014, 06:55 PM

Victoria shook her head, looking sad. "No," she replied. "All I remember was that the baby was a girl and she looked just like me. The nurses took her away from me when she was born and they said they'd find a new home for her."

~~~

"I expect it's just the upkeep of the place which is why it's so cheap," Emily said. "Ghosts are things from story books and horror movies; they're not real."

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-07-2014, 07:02 PM

"I'm sure she had a fantastic life. Maybe she became some great historical icon or singer, and you just never knew it."

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-10-2014, 02:50 PM

"I've been hoping that for decades," Victoria replied. "I hope that the nurses placed her with a nice family, and that they never told her who her real parents were."