Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-06-2014, 11:52 PM

"A spirit!" Xander clapped, "Facinating! Yes, let's try that. Would there be enough space in your yard? Why do we have to be outside? Is the spirit too big to fit in here? Is it a physical being?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-07-2014, 12:16 AM

"Why stop at a spirit? Why not invoke the Goddess?" said Diego with a wicked grin.

"I suppose we could do that, maybe," Sanura said. Replying to Xander, she said, "It's generally best to go someplace with a lot of natural power to invoke a spirit or call to the Goddess, and with enough room to make a circle of protection. There's a small secret beach we could go to; I discovered it by accident, and I asked at the store. Apparently, witches in the past used to work spells there, and it's a good place cuz there's ley lines crossing at a particular point."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2014, 06:54 PM

"Alright, cool. Let's go there."

Nora was a little unsure about invoking the goddess. Seemed like a big spell for the four of them to start with. "Think we could? I don't really use much magic and Xander didn't even know he was a witch until today. Isn't it asking for a little much? I'm not sure, I've never done anything or seen anything like that."
(#84 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-08-2014, 07:20 PM

"With the four of us, it's technically possible," Sanura said. "We'll need to collect totums of course, and plan to spend the entire night there, but it could be done. But we won't do it at once. We'll start small and work ourselves up to that."

(#85 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-03-2014, 06:22 PM

"Totems? Where and how do we get those?" Xander asked curiously.
(#86 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-03-2014, 06:31 PM

"They're generally creatures that represent our Elements," Sanura explained. "For example, a bird for air and a fish for water. A fire totum would be a snake, and earth a mouse. The animals won't die or anything nasty like that. They'd just help to channel the power."

(#87 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-27-2014, 09:39 AM

"I have a pet bird." Xander told them. "Would that work alright?"

Nora looked at the time. "I'm sorry, but it's starting to get a little late. I told my dad I'd try to be home by dinner, and it's past 5."
(#88 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-27-2014, 01:51 PM

"That would be fine," Sanura replied. "And Nora, we could do the spell tomorrow, if you have to get back. We'll start with something to shut Marsha up."

(#89 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-29-2014, 09:28 AM

"We do need something from Marsha anyway to start it, don't we? Tomorrow would probably be better, and that way I can let my dad know I won't be home for dinner tomorrow." Nora nodded. "I'll see you guys at school? Same place for lunch?"

"Sounds reasonable." Xander smiled.
(#90 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-29-2014, 12:25 PM

"Definitely," Sanura replied, smiling. Diego grinned. "I'll get it," he said. "Since she doesn't know that we're witches, she's not going to know why I'm taking something of hers. If she calls me names, I don't care."