Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#71 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-24-2014, 11:44 AM

Nora picked up a wax doll and a small bag of Sekmet powder. She asked, "We're not going to do anything too bad, right? I wouldn't want to seriously hurt her..."

Xander was taking all sorts of spell books from the shelf to purchase for his own reference.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#72 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-24-2014, 06:55 PM

"I thought of putting the powder on Marsha's neck, actually," Diego replied. "The spell I had in mind would give her strep throat or something of the sort. That way, she can't speak so therefore she can't shout nasty things to Sanura. Would be poetic justice."

"I've got a really nasty spell in one of my books that we can save for someone else, in that case," Sanura said. "I think that a spell that makes a person lose their voice temporarily suits Marsha down to the ground so I'm happy with that."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#73 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-24-2014, 08:57 PM

"That's not too bad, I guess..." Nora conceded. Meanwhile, Xander was still running around like a kid in a candy store. Nora grabbed his arm and said, "I think we're about ready to leave. We'll be back, you don't have to browse through everything in one visit."

Xander laughed, "Of course, sorry, I got a little carried away. Actually doing the spell will be far more exciting than this, so let's get to that then."
(#74 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-24-2014, 09:16 PM

"We can make the spell even stronger by calling on our elements," Sanura said. "I used to use my own element, Earth, in that way, but with all four, it'll work more efficiently."

(#75 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2014, 10:06 AM

Xander paid for a few things, and he paid for everything they needed for the spells. His parents gave him a hefty allowance and he had saved quite a lot up, so he didn't mind.

"What are we waiting for then? Let's head to your place, Sanura." Nora smiled.
(#76 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-03-2014, 02:43 PM

Sanura led the way back to her house. Her mother's car wasn't parked outside, meaning that she was out on a job, at which Sanura heaved a sigh of relief. At least her mother wasn't there to ask awkward questions; so far, Sanura hadn't brought any other teens home. She took the others thru the garden gate and down the long garden to the summer house, which, surrounded by trees, could not be seen from the house. Sanura unlocked the door.

"Come in," she said. "This is where I do my spells."

(#77 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2014, 07:48 PM

Nora and Xander followed into the room.

"This is so cool." Xander smiled as he put the bag or things they had bought from the spell shop down on a table.

Nora sat down. "So where do we start? Is there anything we can do without Marsha's hair?"
(#78 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-06-2014, 11:19 PM

"Yes, that is where the Sekmet powder and the wax doll comes in," Diego said. "The prelude to the spell is that we name the doll with Marsha's name, and infuse the powder with power. Then we paint the powder on the doll's neck to give her the strep throat."

"The beauty of this spell is that the more witches involved, the more powerful it is," Sanura added. "Especially if we call upon our elements."

(#79 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2014, 11:27 PM

"... But does it really need to be that powerful? I mean, it's just a prank, right?" Nora replied.

"It'll be interesting to test out the intensity with all of us, since none of us have ever worked with other witches before." Xander said, taking the doll and the powder out of the bag. "Let's get started already! I've never been able to concentrate this long on one thing, that's how excited I am!"
(#80 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-06-2014, 11:48 PM

"It would do to test how much power we have between us, before we move on to other spells," Sanura replied.

"Like invoking the spirit by calling the corners, right?" Diego said, his eyes gleaming.

"Yes, but we'll have to find a suitable place out of doors for that."