Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-28-2014, 08:34 PM

When class was over, Xander packed up his things and walked out of the room. Once in the hall, the boy behind him grabbed Xander's glasses and threw them down the hall. "Mornin' four-eyes. How blind are you without those things? Why do you need them, anyway? Can't see out of those little Asian eyes of yours?"

Xander turned to the tall, well-built ginger haired boy and shook his head. "I'll excuse the racism if you give my glasses back to me, Arlie."

"Too late, I threw them away. You don't need them. You look way cooler without them. You look cooler without these books, too." Arlie knocked the books in Xander's hand onto the ground.

Xander sighed. "Can't you give me a day off from your bullying?"

"Alright, there, loser." He scuffed up Xander's already messy hair and then walked away.

Xander picked up his books, knowing they fell right in front of them, and then crawled on his hands and knees through the hall, trying to find his glasses... again.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-29-2014, 04:07 PM

At lunchtime, Sanura's spell wore off and Marsha once again noticed her. "Little Insane Aura," she sneered. "Where do you go in the morning? Go to weep about how you have no friends in the bathrooms?" She shoved Sanura as she spoke.

"None of your business," Sanura said, trying to keep the wobble out of her voice. She pushed blindly past Marsha as the other girl laughed and fled down the corridor. As she walked, she saw a pair of glasses on the floor and picked them up. Who could they belong to? Sanura saw a slight teenage boy crawling on the floor and supposed that the glasses might be his. As she walked towards him, she once again felt that tingle that spoke of a nearby witch...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-29-2014, 04:15 PM

Xander had the same feeling and looked up. He stood up and smiled, "It seems like every time I lose my glasses, I find another person like me. I'm at least hoping that's what that tingle was. Thanks for picking up my glasses." He took them and put them on.

Meanwhile, Nora was at her locker, putting her books away and taking out her lunch.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-29-2014, 04:44 PM

"Hi," Sanura said. "I'm Sanura. What do you mean, another like you? There's another witch in this school?" The excitement was rising. Three witches... if they could get together, that would mean a coven and increased power. She thought of getting revenge on Marsha and Janice and of being somebody.

~~~

Diego's locker was next to Nora's. He went to it to dump some books and felt the tingle of recognition as he stood next to Nora.

(#25 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-29-2014, 04:59 PM

"Yeah, he's new at the school. His name's Diego." Xander said. "Oh, I'm Xander, by the way."
-
Nora turned and just stared at him, unsure of what to say. "Uh...hi?"
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-29-2014, 05:08 PM

Sanura suddenly remembered Nora, who she had seen only that morning. "There's another witch here," she said. "I saw her this morning. If we could all get together as a coven... we could make things happen."

~~~

"Hi, my name's Diego, what's yours?" Diego asked. "You're a witch, right? I am, too."

(#27 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-29-2014, 05:13 PM

"There's four of us? Diego was saying that's the strongest but why am I telling you that, I'm sure you already know. He said he's Fire, and I'm Air - our elements, I mean." Xander explained.

-

"I... am. I didn't think there was anyone else here. My name's Nora. Nice to meet you." She smiled at him.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-29-2014, 05:54 PM

Sanura was visibly excited. "It's the strongest number a coven can have," she said. "My Element is Earth. If we have a coven with all four elements, and all four corners, we can call to the Watchtowers and invoke power. We can make things happen!"

~~~

"I met this other witch, Xander, on the way to school," he replied. "Maybe we could go meet him for lunch and talk about things."

(#29 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-29-2014, 06:01 PM

"Make things happen? Like what? Making Arlie leave me alone would be nice..." Xander thought aloud. "I'm intrigued to find out what kinds of things we could achieve, as a coven of four. I'm quite out of the loop with all this witch stuff. I'm too nervous to talk to my parents about it, so I didn't know anything until today. It's all happening pretty fast for me right now. Luckily, I'm a fast learner."
-
"Sure! That'd be good." Nora agreed. "I... I was going to sit with my friends, but honestly, I don't think they'll really miss me. They think I don't realize that they think I'm a loser... but I know what they're thinking. I'm pretty good at picking up on people's body language."
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-29-2014, 06:29 PM

"We could do that, and get that b*tch Marsha who's always bullying me," Sanura said. "We can also invoke power. People will respect us. Anyway, let's go to lunch and find your friend."

~~~

"They're not really friends, if that's the case," Diego replied in his forthright way. "You need some better friends."