Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-26-2014, 06:56 PM

Nora went and sat with her 'friends' in homeroom.

---

Xander started walking back with Diego. "Do you think there will be two more of us at Eastwood? I've never noticed anyone before, but honestly, I haven't been searching."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-26-2014, 08:10 PM

Sanura sat nearby. She almost wished she hadn't cast the spell, but then, she at least was spared a dose of Janice and Marsha for the morning. At lunch, she would talk to Nora.

~~~

"We should find out," Diego said. "Grandma said that the most powerful coven of four are the ones with all four elements, too. I already know mine; it's Fire."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-26-2014, 08:32 PM

Xander thought. "When I get really upset the wind picks up. I'm still running tests on my abilities, but if I'd have to guess, I'd say I'm Air. I don't know any spells though. Do you have a spellbook?"
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-27-2014, 08:05 AM

"Not here," Diego said, regretfully. "I'll have to email Grandma and see if she can send me some."

(#15 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-27-2014, 10:19 AM

"Oh. Perhaps if we find someone else like us than they'll have something." Xander said. He stopped in front of the school and asked Diego, "What's your homeroom?"
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-27-2014, 07:04 PM

Diego checked the schedule he'd been sent. "Room one, it seems."

(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-27-2014, 07:27 PM

"Sweet, me too." Xander grinned and grabbed Diego's arm, pulling him into the school. He let go of his arm, but continued to lead him through the hallways. "It's this way."

Soon, they arrived in their class room and took a seat.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-28-2014, 04:03 PM

They were only just in time not to be marked tardy. The homeroom teacher began to take register.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-28-2014, 08:02 PM

Xander took out his books, which were all covered in words and doodles. He didn't ever pay attention to the teacher, or any of the other students for that manner. Right now he was too busy to care about class. He was thinking about all that Diego had told him about witches.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-28-2014, 08:19 PM

Diego looked around the room. There were no other witches in their homeroom, but after all, there were two homerooms. Perhaps there might be witches in the second room.