Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-28-2014, 11:10 AM

Ooc: Edited.

"We'll go a different way," Amber whispered. "We will lead whoever it is into the back end of the town, where those warehouses are. Then I'll send a whirlwind behind us. Doesn't matter how far back they are, the whirlwind will get them."

She paused, then added, "Louise thinks that when we capture the person following us, we ought to take them to Selune. What do you think?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-28-2014, 08:03 PM

Lizzy shrugged. "Unfortunately, I am just a regular human. I think you guys are amazing, especially the ones who protect us. I mean, we, as in humans, are doing everything possible to get rid of you awesome people but you still protect us." She said, frowning.
~
Hunter paused for a moment. "Why don't we just wait and see what the kid says. If he will tell us everything, no need to take him there. If not, then...what choice do we have?" He whispered back.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-28-2014, 10:42 PM

Eric chuckled, "That we do. It seems awful foolish sometimes, doesn't it? Your people throw us in to separate schools, separate housing, kill us when we 'taint your blood with ours' by dating your kind... That's what happened to my parents, you know. And it's what very well could happen to me if I'm seen with you right now, but I'm willing to take that risk for you, beautiful." He smirked and kissed her.

He lead her to his small, dingy bachelor apartment. "It ain't pretty, but it's home. Unfortunately my kind aren't exactly allowed to live in luxury. Even though some of us have the ability to, for lack of a better word, 'beautify' objects, we're not legally allowed to do so for exteriors. They, the Regular government, want it to look like we're filth. That's why you might have noticed The Edge looks so sh*tty from the outside. They aren't allowed to make anything look half decent."
(#84 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-28-2014, 11:11 PM

Lizzy walked around his small apartment. "Its the civil rights moment of our time. It's just like the blacks or the *** community. They had to fight for their own rights, with the help of others. What some people don't realize is that it could be a lot worse for you guys. A lot worse....you do have friends in high places, especially Congress. But my friends already know that." She said, finally sitting on the couch.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#85 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-28-2014, 11:18 PM

"It could be worse?" Eric raised a brow, grabbing a beer from inside his rusty old fridge and then sat on the mattress, which doubled at his couch, in the corner of his room. "The only way it could be worse, is if there was a mass extermination, like what happened in WWII to the Jews."
(#86 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-28-2014, 11:24 PM

Lizzy leaned against him. "It has been debated off records. With the attacks that the rebel others have been dealing...the Congress is afraid of what the power can do. They fail to see the reasons why the rebels are fighting and what Congress can do to fix it. And any time the truth is brought up they change the subject. It has almost happened several times but...thankfully, each time it has been stopped."

<3
(#87 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-28-2014, 11:32 PM

Eric was glad to be getting information out of Lizzy. "Thankfully. It shouldn't even be a question. We're all people." He paused and then asked, "How do you know so much about Congress dealings? From these 'friends in high places'? I'm surprised they'd tell you those types of things knowing that you hang around with Others."
(#88 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-29-2014, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBast0911 View Post
Hunter paused for a moment. "Why don't we just wait and see what the kid says. If he will tell us everything, no need to take him there. If not, then...what choice do we have?" He whispered back.
"Of course we will try and make him talk first," Amber replied in a low voice. "But I say, that even if he does tell us everything, then we still ought to get Selune to blank his memory. That way, he can't possibly betray us by telling the traitors anything, cuz he won't remember anything. I don't mean to take his entire memory, of course; just the memory of him following us. He'll think he tripped and fell outside the club and didn't follow us at all."

Louise, walking behind, was thinking about Selune, who was one of the youngest of the group. Selune was just fifteen years old, but still looked like a child. Her hair was silver coloured with pale lavender streaks and she was small and skinny. Selune had been a fairly happy child til the day that a gang of Regulars had attacked her and her parents. Her father had been an Other, but he had died when she was born and her mother had married another Regular, who had accepted Selune and brought her up as his own.

The Regulars had killed both her mother and stepfather, and Selune had lost her right eye in the attack. Something else had died that day; her regard for Regulars. Selune had thought from that day on that all Regulars were scum, and those who protected them even worse. Where were all those so called Heroes on the day that she and her beloved parents had been attacked? Selune now was a part of the Villains, and she wore a lilac silk eyepatch over her empty eye socket. She wouldn't use her powers against another Other, unless they were Heroes.

(#89 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-02-2014, 02:27 PM

Lizzy smirked and pushed him back on the bed. "I can't reveal all of my secrets." She said, kissing his neck.

In reality, she just didn't want to tell him who her dad was. She was ashamed of him but knew that he could get her into a lot of different places.
~
Hunter nodded. "Alright. Lets do that then. You ready to attack?"

<3
(#90 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-02-2014, 02:46 PM

Eric dimmed the lights, taking a small amount of electricity from the single ceiling light in his apartment. He charged himself and flipped Lizzy over, getting on top of her. "Just like I can't reveal all of mine. Part of the mystery, right?"
-
Jackson was too far back to hear their whispering and wondered what they were talking about. He crept closer, trying to hear their conversation.