Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-18-2014, 10:45 AM

It wasn't the time. Attacking inside the Edge right now would not be safe, as there was a number of other patrons in the bar, as well as staff. They were grossly outnumbered, 4 to 40. To suddenly attack was dangerous, which was why they were here to help think about a plan. Eric was patient.

"I know I shouldn't be doing this, but you're to beautiful to not ask... Did you want to come back to my apartment with me, Lizzy?" Eric asked.

"Sorry, she doesn't go home with random strangers." Julia said defensively, absent mindedly dropping her glass on the table that she had been telekineticly floating around in the air.

Jackson decided he was going to turn invisible now, in case they were leaving soon as he still wanted to follow. Especially if this Lightning guy was asking Lizzy to go home with him. "I'm going to go to the bathroom... I think one of those shards from your glass cut me a little when it broke."

"Omg, I'm so sorry if it did, Jackson. I forgot I was floating it around."

"It's okay, Jules. I'm just going to rinse it." Jackson said as her left to the washroom.

Eric thought, trying to make it obvious for Hunter to pick up, GO WITH HIM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-18-2014, 12:44 PM

Louise was suspicious of Jackson's sudden exit from the bar. She nudged her sister, who nodded. Both sisters mentally decided to keep alert on the walk back to base.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-20-2014, 02:26 PM

Hunter rubbed his head as Eric basically shouted at him. He muttered something and then walked towards the bathroom.

Lizzy ran her hand down Eric's chest as she looked over at Julia. "But-" Lizzy started.

Jasmine walked over and put a hand on Liz's shoulder. "She's right, Liz. As these two would say, we don't know if we can trust him. And sweetie, you're not a sl*t." She said.

Lizzy sighed and kissed Eric's cheek. "I should probably listen to my friends..." She said, sounding unconvinced as she took a seat next to Julia.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#64 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-20-2014, 02:40 PM

Jackson vanished as soon as he went into the bathroom. When he saw Hunter come in though, instinctively he thought to himself, Why'd this do'uchebag follow me in here?
-
Eric put an arm around Liz, "While it's nice that your friend's obviously care about you, I wouldn't hurt you. And you're an adult, you can make your own decisions." He leaned in to kiss her.
(#65 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-20-2014, 07:48 PM

Hunter looked around, knowing that Jackson walked in here. "So...where did you go, boy?" He said, looking around.
~
Lizzy kissed him back, much to the displeasure of Jasmine.

"Yes, however my friend has had more than just a few and is not exactly in the best position to make the greatest decisions." Jasmine growled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#66 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-20-2014, 08:05 PM

Jackson was standing in one of the stalls - the middle one of the three in the washroom. Don't look in the stalls, don't look in the stalls, don't look in the stalls... He thought to himself.
-
And definitely the displeasure of Julia. xD

Eric ignored Jasmine's comment and continued making out with Lizzy until Julia hit him in the arm. "Are you even listening? NO means NO. She doesn't know you well enough to go home with you."

"Hey, we're just having some fun, right, Lizzy? Look at this." Eric drained the electricity from a nearby light and then kissed Lizzy again, sending the smallest tingle of a shocking sensation through her.
(#67 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-20-2014, 08:13 PM

Hunter walked around the bathroom and then smirked. Well, this could be a little more fun if he follows us. He thought to himself. "Huh...must have thought I saw him go in here." He said, walking out of the bathroom.
~
Lizzy squealed, her eyes widening with pleasure and excitement. "That was so much fun!" She giggled, kissing him again.

Jasmine rolled her eyes and looked over at the jealous Julia.

<3
(#68 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-20-2014, 08:22 PM

Jackson turned visible again and slowly came back out of the stall. He looked into the mirror and washed his hands.

Julia was getting more and more jealous.

Eric winked and between kisses said, "And that's just kissing."

"Ugh..." Julia fake gagged.
(#69 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-20-2014, 08:27 PM

Lizzy blushed as she giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck. "What else can you do?" She asked, pressing her body against him.

Jasmine chuckled at Julia. "Don't be so jealous." She whispered, rubbing Julia's back.

<3
(#70 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-20-2014, 08:35 PM

Eric sent electricity pulsing through his fingers, tingling every please he touched as he moved his hand from her neck down her back. "I can send electricity through any part of my body. There's a lot that I can do, and I can show you all of it back at my place."

Julia whispered back, "But she deserves more than as @sshole like this guy. I know I shouldn't care though... she doesn't play for my team."