Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-07-2014, 08:08 PM

"My father is having one of our guest house renovated. Now, there is no way in hell he would let you guys use it as a safe house BUT I may have some swing with the contractor because he thinks I'm a doll. I can see if he will add on another room without putting it in the blue prints." She replied, smiling.

Jasmine nodded. "That should do. Make sure there are two entrances, if you can. We don't want just one way out of the place."

Lizzy nodded. "Of course. And no windows or anything like that."
~
Hunter nodded. "I should be able to persuade some regulars in there as well, make it look like they were running for cover and just happened to run into the Edge. Those little idiots will be more worried about protecting the regulars than themselves."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-07-2014, 08:16 PM

"That would be so great. And if you can take care of that for us, then we can keep our focus on stopping the Villains." Julia nodded.
-
"Great ideas, you three." Eric said, finally taking the electricity from the light and letting it absorb into his skin. It felt invigorating and energizing to feel the electricity coursing through his veins. "And yeah, those idiots. So concerned the f*cking Regulars..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-07-2014, 08:20 PM

"They're nothing less than traitors," Louise spat. "Are they too stupid to realise that the Regulars that they're trying to save are supporting a government who wants us all in containment camps? If it were up to them, we'd all be tamely walking in there and being treated like animals."

"Well, as far as Bones and I are concerned," Amber added, "If they want to live with the Regulars, it's only fair that they die with them, too."

(#14 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 08:26 PM

"In their opinion, not all Regulars are awful. But it's a democracy... If the majority of Regulars wants us f*cking contained, than that's what the government will give them, and that's what will happen." Eric said. "So what if a handful of Regulars set up some sh*tty little protests for peace. They'd have no say, and when push comes to shove, no Regular would even stand up for our rights."
(#15 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 08:33 PM

Lizzy nodded. "Yeah, don't worry. I will take care of all that. It will take a couple weeks but hey, it'll be worth it."

Jasmine smiled. "Now, we need to form more of a rank system. And we should probably recruit other people like us willing to fight. As bad as this will sound, something like the Justice League system." xD
~
Hunter kept flipping through his comic book. "Whatever you guys want. Just tell me where to be and when."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#16 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 09:07 PM

"That'd be fun!" Jules grinned. "Oh, Lizzy, I totally forgot..' did you want something to drink?"
-
"Fine, we'll make it easy for ya, Hunt. Tomorrow at 1PM, meet near the dumpsters around back of the mall."
(#17 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 09:48 PM

"Whatever you're having. It looks yummy." She said, wrapping an arm around Julia.

Jasmine smiled as the DJ came up to the stage. "Alright, everyone. Whose ready for some karaoke?" He said, grinning.
~
Hunter rolled his eyes. "Thanks for looking out for me, Eric." He said, grabbing his comic book. "Need anything else?"

<3
(#18 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 09:57 PM

Julia blushed a little more. She waved over to a bartender and pointed to Lizzy as she yelled to them, "Another Pina Colada for this beautiful woman right here."

Jackson shook his head, "I haven't had enough to drink yet for that."

"I am ready though!" Julia squealed, excited for karaoke.
-
"No. If you really want, you can f*ck off." Eric shot a jolt of electricity at Hunter.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 10:04 PM

Jasmine rubbed Jackson's back. "Aww, buck up. It's not like half of us can sing. And the ones that can tend to have voice abilities." xD

Lizzy also squealed. "OH! MY! GOD! We should totally sing a song together!"
~
Hunter yelled in surprise and then 'convinced' Eric to hit his head on the table. "Keep hitting your head on the table and you might lose some brain cells Eric. Oh, wait, you don't have any to lose."

<3
(#20 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 10:10 PM

"GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!" Julia yelled excitedly.

Jackson covered his ears, as he had been sitting on the other side of Julia. "Indoor voice, will ya?"

"It's a bar, Jackie. Lighten up." Julia stood up and took Lizzy's hand. "Let's go already before someone else takes the stage!"
-
Eric glared at him. He was tempted to harness all the energy in the room and send it at Hunter, but he knew better than to get into a major fight in Headquarters. Boss really didn't like that. "Shut the f*ck up, Hunter before I send a million volts of electricity through you."