Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-03-2014, 11:12 PM

Hunter laughed. "You won't have to tell us anything. You forget, boy, all of us have powers and each one is different. So, last chance. Either talk willingly or make us force it out of you. I promise, the latter will not be pleasant." He said.
~
Lizzy's eyes widened as her heart beat faster. She smiled. "Exactly..." She whispered, kissing him again.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-04-2014, 07:01 AM

Selune smiled, not a very nice smile. "You're going to tell us everything, anyway," she said. "It's up to you whether or not you tell us everything willingly. You've got one last chance."

"If I were you, I'd tell," Louise remarked, still holding the sliver of sharp bone to Jackson's throat.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-04-2014, 10:14 AM

"I... I can't... Heroes sacrifice themselves for the cause. I can't..." Jackson stuttered, his voice and body shaking. He paused, considering his life being at stake. "It's not as though the Edge is well protected... especially if you enter through the side door that goes into the kitchen. Since it's a bar, the later you go the more drunk everyone will be and harder it will be for them to defend themselves... the only person working there with a offensive power is the male owner, but he's usually not there Friday through Sunday and our group... I have invisibility, Julia has telekinetic powers, Jasmine has muscle memory, and Lizzy doesn't have any powers. She's a Regular. What else do you need to know?"
(#104 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-04-2014, 08:56 PM

Amber smiled. "That would do nicely," she said. "Unless Hunter wants to ask anything more?"

(#105 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-11-2014, 11:39 AM

"Just let me go now, please... Please..." Jackson continued to plead.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-11-2014, 04:09 PM

"Sorry, boy," Louise said with a mean laugh. "Not gonna happen. Unless..." she suddenly put on a thoughtful look. "Perhaps we might change our mind, if you talk to Selune a bit."

Selune gave Jackson a deceptively innocent looking smile. It helped that the girl looked a lot younger than her actual age of fifteen.

"I'm very persu'asive," she said. "Just look me in the face when you do. I hate people who turn away from me, or look at the ground, as tho I was hideously ugly."

(#107 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-13-2014, 11:20 AM

Jackson looked at the young girl with the eye patch. As much as he had wanted to ask, it was the opposite of the 'right' time to do so. He sighed, "Please, Selune. Tell your friends to let me go. I won't tell anyone what happened, I promise."
(#108 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-13-2014, 12:56 PM

Selune smiled. This was the time. "No," she replied, at the same time as lifting her eye patch. "You won't."

What was under her eye patch was in reality an empty eye socket. What Jackson would see would be a purple and silver yin yang symbol that whirled round and round, capturing the eye of the victim as Selune focused her power on him. She wiped his memory so that Jackson would not even remember following the Villains, and would remember nothing save leaving the Club. After she had done this, Selune hit Jackson with a mental blast, knocking him unconscious.

(#109 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-14-2014, 10:46 AM

Jackson was instantly knocked out, falling down onto the pavement.
(#110 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-14-2014, 02:03 PM

Louise laughed. Her bone blade had grazed Jackson's throat as he fell, but she didn't care.

"Shall we just leave him here?" she said. "If someone finds him, who gives a d@mn, anyway? We need to get back. I really want to know how Eric got on with that Regular b*tch."