Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-02-2014, 07:13 PM

"Ready," Amber murmured. Without giving away anything in her body language, she suddenly threw a whirlwind behind them. They were currently in a narrow alleyway between two warehouses. There was no way that anyone following them could possibly escape it. As Amber concentrated, exerting her power, her eyes turned milky white.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-02-2014, 07:17 PM

Jackson got caught in the whirlwind, and instantly turned visible. He glared at them. "Okay, you got me... now let me go."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-02-2014, 08:37 PM

Louise had neatly stepped behind Jackson the moment he became visible. Now, she grew a sharp sliver of bone out of the back of her hand, like a knife blade, and held it to Jackson's throat.

"If you have any sense," she said, spitefully, "You'll talk."

"And if you don't have the sense to talk," Amber put in, her eyes going back to normal, "I for one will promise you that it won't be at all a pleasant experience."

(#94 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-02-2014, 09:49 PM

"What do you want?" Jackson said nervously, worried about what these people were doing. He also started wondering if Lizzy was okay. If they were threatening him, what about that guy she left with? "I don't have anything to tell. Who are you people?"
(#95 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-02-2014, 10:46 PM

"Just tell us everything you know about the Edge," Louise replied, with a laugh. "That'll do, for starters. Then you can come with us, for a very little while."

Amber took out her cell phone and sent a text to Selune, asking her to come and meet them.

(#96 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-03-2014, 11:32 AM

"The Edge...? What do you need to know...? It's an Others bar owned by Margo and Darren Swallow. My friends and I like to go there every week because we know the owners..."
(#97 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-03-2014, 03:04 PM

"Everything you know, including weaknesses," Louise said with a smile.

Amber's phone beeped. She sidled over to Hunter and showed him the text; Selune was coming.

(#98 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-03-2014, 03:09 PM

"Weaknesses? Like... what? What are you planning? An attack? You... You must be the Villains. It's Others like you that give us a bad name! I'm not telling anything. My lips are sealed." Jackson said defiantly.
(#99 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-03-2014, 08:44 PM

"Your funeral," Louise said, indifferently.

At that moment, Selune appeared, walking over to the group and standing in front of Jackson. She was wearing a crop top in purple, with white jeans and purple sandals. She'd arrived in time to hear his last words, and gave him a hard stare.

"And it's people like you who give us a bad name," she replied to him, her voice cold. "When my parents were killed, where were the so called Heroes then? Why do you save some and leave others to die? Where's the justice in saving ungrateful Regulars, when you put your own kind at risk? Tell me that."

Selune flipped her hair out of her face. She wore no makeup at all, considering it pointless seeing as how she figured her face was ruined by her missing eye, currently covered up with a silk eyepatch.

(#100 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-03-2014, 11:38 PM

"We're trying to be friendly with the Regulars in hopes of avoiding an all out war between them and us. Trying to let them know that we're not all violent or cruel. That we can all live in peace together." Jackson replied. "I'm sorry if you believe we're putting you at risk, because that's not the intention. We know not all Regulars are good people, but you can't group them into one hateful category..."

He continued, "I don't care if you threaten me. I'm not telling you anything that might end up hurting my friends and allies."