Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-26-2014, 08:06 PM

"They could call it I Kissed a Killer. Practically writes itself." James said.

"Infri isn't my boyfriend, and I've never kissed him." Lexi reminded.

"For some reason, I Smoked Pot With a My Druggie Killer Frienddoesn't have the same ring to it." James rolled his eyes.

Lexi stood up in the middle of class, getting annoyed with their words. She hated arguing with James, and she couldn't believe he was being such an @sshole. "F*ck you, neither article will be written because it's not true. Stop being so judgmental just because they're different than you. You're a f*cking d*ck, James."

Mr. Henley stopped reading from the overhead and turned to Lexi. "Still being disruptive I see, Alexis? Go. Principal's office."

"Oh no, not the Principal's office!" She yelled sarcastically before picking up her things. She then added, "Like I wanted to sit here and listen to your boring class anyway." Lexi then stormed out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-26-2014, 09:08 PM

"What a relief," Maxie remarked. "She's just so disruptive. She might not want to pass her exams, but I do."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-26-2014, 09:41 PM

"Probably on her period and jealous that everyone is talking about Darlene and she's practically a shadow in this school." James shrugged.

Lexi didn't go to the Principal's office, instead she went to the caf and waited for lunch.
(#84 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-27-2014, 07:49 AM

"Well, obviously. She was probably jealous of Darlene, too," Maxie said. "Doesn't surprise me; a lot of girls were. And she's wrong in saying that her boyf didn't have a crush on Darlene. I know that for a fact, cuz she told me so herself."

Infri couldn't help overhearing, and he was angry. He waited til the teacher was looking the other way, before slipping out of the classroom and going to the canteen, cuz he couldn't bear an entire lesson of hearing such things.

(#85 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-27-2014, 11:22 AM

Lexi noticed Infri out of class and walked over, "Can you believe them? I couldn't stand to listen to their sh*t anymore. Are you... okay?"
(#86 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-27-2014, 07:49 PM

"Not really," Infri said. "I didn't want to listen to that b*tch Maxie trashing me with James, either, so I sneaked out of class."

(#87 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-27-2014, 08:31 PM

"I apologize for my @sshole brother, and Maxie is a b*tch, I definitely agree on that." Lexis nodded. "You obviously know I couldn't stand it either, hence my outburst. It's one thing to accuse someone of stealing your pen, but to accuse someone of murder? It's just plain not right."
(#88 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-28-2014, 04:24 PM

"I might have thought about killing Darlene, cuz she was a b*tch, but I didn't," Infri replied. "Thinking about it and doing it are two different things."

(#89 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-28-2014, 09:07 PM

"Yeah." Lexi nodded. "But... if the cops were to come after you for something like that, you have an alibi, right? Not that I think you'd do it, but just in case, since I'm sure all of Darlene's b*tchy friends will try and point the finger at anyone they don't like."
(#90 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-28-2014, 09:18 PM

"Yeah, I have one," Infri replied. "I was watching TV with my old man. He'd back me up."