Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-15-2014, 06:47 AM

"You ought to come over to mine sometime," Infri said, with a smirk. "My dad lets me do whatever I like."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-15-2014, 08:33 AM

Janie giggled, blushing slightly. "I guess I could.." She replied, smiling slightly. "I mean...to help with homework or something productive of course." She added, winking.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-19-2014, 07:27 PM

"Either I'm already stoned, or you two are hardcore flirting. Or both, maybe." Alexis chuckled and took another hit of her joint. She stopped near the park exit. "Library isn't far. Infri, help me finish this off and then we'll head to the library." She passed him the joint.
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-19-2014, 08:15 PM

Infri took the joint and began to smoke it. "Yeah, I'm good for anyone who's gonna help me with homework," he said, grinning. "I'm barely getting by as it is."

(#55 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-19-2014, 08:25 PM

"I'm not doing bad, but I rarely do my homework. I have better things to do in my free time than do more school work."
(#56 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-20-2014, 12:11 AM

Janie blushed. "I usually always do my homework or read. One of the two. But then again, I usually can bullsh*t my way through papers and essays. Math and science are the only two subjects I usually have to study."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#57 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-20-2014, 06:26 AM

"I don't see the point in half the stuff they make us do, anyway," Infri said. "If I have to, I can always bribe a geek into giving me a passing grade by doing some of it for me."

(#58 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-22-2014, 12:31 AM

Janie shook her head. "Usually I'm the geek they try to bribe. However, I usually don't help. I don't see the point unless they are willing to work on the assignment as well."

<3
(#59 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-27-2014, 06:43 PM

Lexi started walking over to the library, "You'll like this place then, geek. Like I said, way better than the sh*tty library in the school."

The three story public library was 90% glass window at the front side of it, letting in a lot of natural light. It was the biggest library in the city, and had many, many books of all kinds for all age groups. The main floor was a good sized computer lab, check out table, audio books, movies, and local literature, the second floor was non-fiction, and the top floor was fiction novels, and every floor had a reading space.
(#60 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-27-2014, 06:51 PM

"Only problem with the internet here tho," Infri said, "Is that there's parental controls on every computer."