Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-05-2014, 07:06 PM

"Meh. It's a high school. It's one of the more wealthy districts in the area but nothing special about it. We did have that bomb threat 2 years ago." She replied. "And why did you stop reading?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-05-2014, 10:23 PM

"I didn't stop, but I slowed down." Lexi replied, taking another drag. "I read a few of those new 'teen' novels, like Twilight and the Hunger Games, and I decided they were sh*t." xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-06-2014, 06:53 AM

Infri shrugged. "I don't read at all, personally," he said. "Cept for music and motorbike magazines."

(#44 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-08-2014, 06:35 PM

((Due to TDP crash... here's are reposted bits from dollsters. Miranda's bolded, LadyBast's in underlined, mine's italized.))

Infri looked about to see if any teachers were around. When he saw otherwise, he motioned to Lexi that the coast was clear.

"You girls can just follow, now. If we head straight towards the town, we'll be out of here before anyone even notices that we're gone."

"Don't worry, Janie, we'll be back before next class." Lexi told Janelle as she followed Infri. "Unless you want to take longer out in the city; The public library is pretty impressive."

Janelle paused for a moment. This was completely out of character for her and she wondered if she was making a mistake. Then again, one reason why she never really had any friends was because she never did anything, with anyone. She mainly stuck to her books. She took a deep breath. "Let's go. Now. Before common sense chimes in and I change my mind." She said, walking after them.

((Now for my next post))

Lexi didn't want to stay in the library much, but she knew that it might convince Janie to say they were going there. "Can we take the back routes so I can finish this joint? I remember there being a short cut through the park."
(#45 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-08-2014, 11:30 PM

Janelle nodded. "Sure. Hell, you guys can just drop me off at the library and I will be perfectly fine....I mean, not that I don't enjoy your company, its just that I know someone like me tagging along isn't always...desirable."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#46 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-12-2014, 06:47 PM

"As long as you don't nark on us, we don't mind hanging with 'people like you'. We don't discriminate like the populars do." Lexi said, taking a drag off her joint. "I used to be like you. A little nerdy. I have a pet ferret named Hermione. I used to be such a Harry Potter geek."
(#47 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-12-2014, 07:06 PM

Janelle laughed. "I have a cat named Mrs. Norris and another cat named Crookshanks. I name a lot of my pets after favorite characters or books. One of my favorite series right now is Morganville."

<3
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-13-2014, 06:13 AM

"No pets in my house," Infri said. "My dad thinks they're a waste of time."

(#49 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-13-2014, 09:30 AM

"Haven't read that series; maybe I'll look into it. My family does much like Hermione, so she stays in my room. I let her roam around outside of her cage when I'm home. My family thinks she smells. I guess she kind of does, but most small animals do. She's cute and funny though, so I don't really care. It's sort of a good thing though, that they won't come into my room, because most of the time I don't even hide my pot. James knows I smoke it, but my parents would flip out."
(#50 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-13-2014, 10:14 PM

She chuckled. "I think my mom would have a heart attack if she even thought I was doing drugs. She is so protective of me because of how she grew up. Its sometimes annoying really."

<3