Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-02-2014, 11:42 AM

Janelle nodded. "Oh..." She replied, a little surprised by the bluntness of the response. "Then why is there a shrine to her name and a memorial service? If she was a completely terrible person like you say."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-02-2014, 11:52 AM

Infri gave a twitch as Lexi spoke, but said nothing.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-02-2014, 12:10 PM

"Because the popular people all feel like they're incredible people and loved by everyone, but they're completely delusional." Lexi responded, "And since she was the Queen Bee, they act like she was a goddess or something."
(#24 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-02-2014, 09:07 PM

Janelle rolled her eyes. "I don't understand it. A couple kids died in a car wreck at my last school and the only thing we had was a moment of silence. Then all of us moved on and continued with the school day."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#25 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-02-2014, 10:23 PM

"Yeah, they probably weren't popular, like Darlene." Lexi rolled her eyes. "We've had other people die... suicides, accidents, etcetera... but nothing like this. Then again, the police think this was a murder."
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-03-2014, 03:34 PM

"Yeah, and they haven't caught the murderer yet," Infri said. "They'll probably have spies in the school, to try and find them. Cuz lots of people hated Darlene so it could be someone here."

(#27 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 03:36 PM

"They'll probably be keeping an extra close eye on people like us. Or, at least, Darlene's friends would want them too, simply because they don't like us."
(#28 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2014, 04:30 PM

Janelle rolled her eyes. "I don't understand it. They said something about holding a memorial service later today or this week. Something like that but I wasn't paying much attention. I was actually looking at the school map to see where all my classes were."

<3
(#29 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-03-2014, 04:44 PM

Lexi didn't really want to go to class, so she thought this would be a great time to 'pull a Mean Girls' - not that she would ever admit to watching that movie. XD

She grabbed Janie's schedule and looked at it, "Math is your homeroom class? That particular room, I heard, is being sectioned off because there's some disgusting roach problem and they have to gas it. They said earlier on the PA that it's being held outside."
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-03-2014, 07:24 PM

Infri smirked. "Yeah, they found roaches the size of kittens in there," he said. "I was kind of planning on skipping homeroom anyway, but that just clinched it. And there's no way I'm going to the pep rally, either. Sit in the gym and cheer for the memory of Darlene? I'd rather drink a pint of gasoline."