Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-30-2014, 02:14 PM

"I think he's hitting on you, Ali." James laughed.

Lexi laughed, "Nice going, spaz." Her tone wasn't serious, but lightheartedly teasing.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-30-2014, 02:23 PM

Erik rolled his eyes. "No. It's called being a good friend. You know, where being nice doesn't mean anything in return."

Janelle turned bright red. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry." She repeated, immediately dropping to her knees and picking up her books.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-30-2014, 06:56 PM

"Let's go," Alison said. "We're having a pep rally later, with the squad, as a tribute to Darlene. I asked the principal specially."

Infri laughed. "Sure you want to touch the likes of us," he said, "After hanging out with the populars?"

(#14 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 07:31 PM

Erik nodded and walked with them to class, shaking his head at his little sister.

Janelle shrugged. "Why not? We are all just people." She replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#15 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-30-2014, 07:41 PM

"Yeah, but those people," Lexi pointed to the popular group walking away, "Are a bunch of Prima Dona's who think their sh*t don't stink, and to them, we're a bunch of freaks."
(#16 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-30-2014, 07:47 PM

Janelle hugged her books to her chest, standing back up. "I mean, I guess they are not the nicest people but doesn't make them any less human. But then again, I hardly know anyone here. My opinion really doesn't matter."

<3
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-01-2014, 10:49 AM

Alison smiled at Erik and James and walked with them to homeroom.

"True," Infri said. "But believe me, you don't want to get to know those people. They're not very nice."

(#18 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-01-2014, 08:12 PM

"You seem like a smart girl, so you should probably take our advice to steer clear of them. What's your name? I'm Lexi. That guy over there, the jock with the blond hair, he's my idiot twin brother James, and I know for a fact that he's an ass."
(#19 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-02-2014, 12:18 AM

Janelle stifled a giggle. "I'm Janelle, but most people call me Jane or Janie. The other guy is my step-brother. He can be an ass but his heart is usually in the right place. Can I ask you both a question? Who was this Darlene girl?"

<3
(#20 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-02-2014, 09:38 AM

"She was the head cheerleader, and the leader of their clique. She was a total b*tch, a manipulator, and a sl*t who slept with half the guys in the school."