Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-27-2014, 09:55 AM

"Yeah... Though, honestly, fighting him back like that certainly doesn't look good regarding the murder investigation. If the cops find out about that, they'll probably be questioning you and my brother." Lexi shrugged, "Even though I know it'd be a waste of time because you're both innocent. It probably wasn't even someone at the school."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-28-2014, 10:06 AM

"I wasn't about to let your brother beat me to a pulp," Infri replied, with a shrug. "If the police decide to question me, fine. I have an alibi. And yeah, it probably was someone from outside the school. That makes the most sense cuz lots of people here hated Darlene, so why kill her now? If they hated her enough to kill her, they would have done it before."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-28-2014, 11:56 AM

"If, or when, the police question you, be sure to tell them that they're looking at the wrong people." Lexis reminded.
(#124 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-28-2014, 02:44 PM

"Yeah, I will. Dunno if they'll listen, tho," Infri said. "And your brother is probably calling the hotline even as we speak."

(#125 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-28-2014, 02:57 PM

"I doubt he's stupid enough to do that. He was the aggressor. He'd risk getting himself in trouble, or become a suspect as well. But... he probably told his friends and one of them is probably calling." Lexi replied.

James had, in fact, told the others.
(#126 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-28-2014, 03:02 PM

"I bet he switched the story around, making it sound as tho I attacked him," Infri replied, rolling his eyes. "As if I'd be dumb enough to challenge a jock."

(#127 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-28-2014, 03:10 PM

"My brother isn't the lying type - though I'm sure he 'embellished' the story. Probably said he got more than a punch in and you were begging for him to stop, and I'm sure he put a lot of emphasis on that he was doing it 'for Darlene'." Lexi said.

Once again, she was correct about her brother.
(#128 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-28-2014, 03:22 PM

"Bet he doesn't mention what I did to get him back, tho I bet he's walking funny right now."

Alison was outraged. "So he basically confessed, right?" she asked James.

(#129 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-28-2014, 03:30 PM

Lexi laughed, "Likely."

"He's maintaining his innocence, but when he fought back, he fought back dirty. I still think he's lying." James replied. "He did threaten me though. He said I'd regret it if I fought him. I was worried he'd pull a knife on me, I think he threatened my life."
(#130 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-28-2014, 03:36 PM

"In that case, I'm gonna call the hotline right now," Alison said, taking out her pink and silver cell phone. "That little punk isn't going to get away with this!"