Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-24-2014, 10:06 PM

"Yeah. The little snake's standing right over there." James glanced over at Infri and Lexi and then back to the locker. He closed it and said to everyone around, "The locker ain't goin' anywhere. Come back tomorrow if you have anything else to put inside."

Lexi nodded, "If you could pull it off - I don't know how easy it is to get in through the back of the lockers. Just make sure I'm there to watch when they find out it's empty, though."

Once everyone disper'sed, James cracked his knuckles and approached Infri and Lexi. He said in a threatening tone, "You and me. Outside."

OOC: Any idea why "pe'rse" is bleeped? o_O
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-24-2014, 10:14 PM

"Sorry, I don't swing that way, but thanks for asking," Infri said, with a smirk. He had a pretty good idea of what James was singling him out for, but wanted to put it off as much as was possible. Infri hadn't gotten this far at school by being an easy target. He might not be as strong as the jocks, but he did have methods of fighting that few appreciated. Infri prefered if it didn't go that far tho, knowing that if he won the fight, he'd have the entire popular clique as his enemy, even more than they were at the moment.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-25-2014, 12:31 PM

"James, bug off." Lexi rolled her eyes.

"Stay out of this, Lex." James glared at his sister before turning his attention back to Infri. He shoved him up against the lockers, "Don't be such a smart ass. You know exactly what I meant, loser. I'm going to make you pay for what you did to Darlene."
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-25-2014, 07:27 PM

"I didn't do anything to Darlene," Infri replied, scornfully. "Would have thought you'd be smart enough to work that out for yourself. And I'd let go of me if I were you. You might end up regretting it."

(#115 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-26-2014, 11:27 AM

"Is that a threat? What, did Darlene's rejection finally p*ss you off enough to make her regret it?" James growled. "Threatening me now isn't helping me think you're innocent. You're making yourself look more guilty, actually."

"He didn't do anything. You're the one attacking him, he's defending himself. You're the one looking guilty."

James didn't listen, he punched Infri in the face.
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-26-2014, 03:32 PM

Infri gritted his teeth; he was used to being hit by his father, tho it didn't mean that he liked being hit. He figured that James would expect him to throw a punch back, like all these jocks did. Then James would probably either dodge back or grab his wrist and bend it back or something like that. Infri wasn't about to do something so obvious. The way he fought was far more efficient, and more nasty.

Instead of punching James back, he brought his knee up with all his strength to get James right in the crotch. Infri never bothered with rules about not fighting dirty; he figured that in a fight like this, where he ran the risk of being severely injured, he ought to do whatever he could in order to win.

(#117 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-26-2014, 03:59 PM

James let go of Infri, bent over and yelled in pain. "You @sshole! That was a cheap shot!"

Lexi instinctively went to her brother, "Are you okay?" She asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. "You know, maybe if you listen every once and a while-"

James pushed Lexi away from him. "Don't touch me."

"Fine... I'm sorry about my brother punching you. Are you hurt?" Lexi rubbed his cheek. "Let's go."

"You're stupid to go anywhere alone with a murderer, Lex."

"No, James, you're stupid for being such a judgmental piece of sh*t. Infri isn't a murderer any more than you are. You have just as much of a motive, and you're obviously aggressive since you attacked Infri. If you weren't my brother, well, you might be the one I'd be accusing. Does Darlene's boyfriend know you two had a fling?"

James stood up straight. "Just f*cking go with him then." He replied, not wanting to even acknowledge the accusation. "But don't say I never warned you."
(#118 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-26-2014, 05:38 PM

Infri went off with Lexi. Once they were out of earshot of James, he said, "Thanks for standing up for me. And yeah, I know that's a cheap shot I just did, but it stopped James from hitting me, didn't it? I did warn him not to fight me."

(#119 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-27-2014, 01:22 AM

"Don't even worry about it. He wanted to fight you. He was the aggressor. I don't judge you for what you had to do - if it means I won't have any future nieces or nephews, I think I'll get over it if it means you're safe." Lexi joked.
(#120 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-27-2014, 09:16 AM

"Well, he should have realised that there's a reason why none of the jocks will fight me," Infri replied. "I don't play by the rules."