Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-29-2014, 06:08 PM

"People like us shouldn't mix with people like them anyway. Bad things always come of it." Lexi shook her head. "Who knows, Infri... maybe part of her did care about you, but when you listen to the people she associated with, accusing you... Obviously she hung out with some really mean people."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-30-2014, 02:07 PM

"I just wonder who it was who killed her, and why they did it," Infri said. "They must have had a reason."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-30-2014, 04:37 PM

"There's lots of reasons." Lexi said with a shrug. "That's probably why it might take more time than most homicide cases. Lots of people have motive."
(#104 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-30-2014, 07:56 PM

"Yeah, but lots of people hated Darlene and didn't kill her before, so why kill her now?"

(#105 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-31-2014, 12:56 PM

"I guess that's the question." Lexi shrugged again.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-02-2014, 09:26 AM

In fact, the police had lots of theories as to the murderer of Darlene and were focussing on her classmates. They were wrong. For the murderer was someone not known to any of the kids at school, for he had asked Darlene to keep him a secret from her friends and to burn the letters he'd sent her. This was the weak link in the secret; Darlene had treasured the letters and had not burned them. They were hidden at the back of her locker, in a secret compartment she had made and tho the police had searched the locker, they had not found the secret compartment.

Darlene had been seeing a married man who was the head of a huge corporation. He knew full well that she was, in law, a minor which was the reason for all the secrecy. But Darlene soon grew tired of being the plaything of a rich man and had demanded more, threatening him with telling his wife if he didn't comply. He felt he had had no choice but to kill her, cuz exposure would ruin his career and his reputation. Since the police had made it clear that they were focussing on the school, he had felt that he was safe.

(#107 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-23-2014, 11:05 AM

Later that day, James stood by Darlene's locker - now cleared by police as having no evidence - with Darlene's closest friends. There was a line up of people putting little things in her locker, as a tribute to Darlene. James was making sure people didn't put anything stupid in there.

He said to the others, "I checked the news on my cellphone. The police still have no leads."
(#108 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-24-2014, 07:06 AM

Allison stamped her foot. "It's stupid," she said. "They ought to be out there arresting the murderer. And we all know who that is, don't we?"

She threw a savage glance over at Infri, who was standing a short distance away, waiting for Lexi. He thought the whole locker thing stupid and was wondering if he could possibly break into the locker. Tho not from the front; maybe he could get into it from the back? There was a short gap between the lockers and the wall; most of the jocks wouldn't be able to squeeze in, but Infri was small and skinny, so he figured he'd be able to.

(#109 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-24-2014, 11:37 AM

"That scrawny weasel is lucky I don't beat his ass. Trust me, I've considered it." James rolled his eyes.

Lexi soon joined Infri. She looked at the locker, "What is this? Some sort of Darlene-shrine? God, people are so dumb. Half of the people over there probably either don't know her, or didn't even like her."
(#110 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-24-2014, 07:37 PM

"Perhaps you should," Allison replied. "Maybe it would make him confess. Then we could turn him over to the police."

"Yeah, it's stupid," Infri replied, rolling his eyes. He lowered his voice so that only Lexi could hear him. "I'm gonna get into that locker. If I squeeze round the back, none of those idiots would know that I'd been there. Wouldn't it be funny to see their faces after they open the locker and find that everything's gone?"