Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-10-2013, 08:56 PM

Lily raised a brow, "As... friends?"
-
Soul grinned, "You need some excitement. Why don't we go join your friend on the dance floor?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-11-2013, 03:57 AM

She nodded. "Sounds like fun." She smiled, getting up.

Sh.it, I can't believe that worked. She thought, starting to find some confidence in herself.

Sage was still on the dance floor, but was now just dancing with one guy, though the way they are dancing, it could lead to more.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-11-2013, 06:50 AM

Phoenix smiled easily. "Of course as friends. Unless of course, you want something more."

(#64 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-11-2013, 11:06 AM

Lily blushed, "Maybe some day, but we just met so friends is a good start."
-
Soul didn't usually like dancing, but being high changed his attitude a little. He felt more free and forgot about gathering intel and keeping information to himself. At least... until he started coming down. Then, paranoia hit in.

After some dancing, Soul stopped. He just stared at Jade. I know this girl, I know her... Maybe she's a cop. Maybe Sage is a cop. Maybe everyone here is a cop? What a clever plan... They're all after me. I should leave... but not too quickly, they'll think I'm up to something. Jase, act normal.

He slowly started walking backwards toward the door, looking around the room to see if anyone was looking at him.
(#65 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-11-2013, 02:40 PM

Phoenix smiled. "That's a good idea," he said. "We ought to get to know each other better first, anyway."

(#66 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2013, 04:03 PM

Sage walked up to him. "Why are you leaving so soon?" She asked, innocently.

Jade was still dancing with some guys but was still watching Soul. She knew him from somewhere, too, but couldn't pinpoint it.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#67 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-11-2013, 04:12 PM

Soul jumped, startled. "Who, me? Uh... I have to go the bathroom." He lied.
-
Lily nodded in agreement and finished smoking her joint. "Well, I should probably get back to the rally. I think Rainbow's break is over."
(#68 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2013, 04:21 PM

Sage shrugged. "Don't take too long! You are great on the dance floor."

Jade looked at her watch and decided to also leave. She wanted to go see some of the rallies and figured it would be a good time to start. Besides, Soul looked like he was going to have a panick attack with Sage talking to him. She walked over. "Sage, leave the poor man alone and walk back over to your friends." She playfully said.

"Where are you going, Jadey?"

"I am going to a couple rallies. Nothing too big." She smiled.

"Oh...those things are boring." She simply said, then went back to dancing.

"Hey, it was great talking to ya. Hope to see you around." Jade said to Soul.

<3
(#69 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-11-2013, 04:23 PM

"Okay." Soul said to Jade, which was a very odd reply to her statement. He ran to the bathroom and escaped out of a small window. xD
(#70 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-11-2013, 04:29 PM

Jade turned her head and watched him for a minute before leaving. Something in her gut told her to watch him, but she couldn't be sure if it was her gut or the drugs. Either way, she wasn't happy with this Soul guy.

She made it to the rally just in time to see Rainbow come up. She noticed a couple police officers coming through the crowds and just tried to avoid them. Everyone had been warned to not talk to any cops they saw out in the rallies who weren't in uniform, but she didnt want to take a chance.

<3