Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-08-2013, 04:56 PM

Sage went straight to the dance floor, quickly finding a couple of guys to dance with.

Jade just stayed in the corner, watching.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-08-2013, 05:00 PM

Soul unfortunately had to pay for drugs, which he hated doing, but he had an addiction. He snorted a line, and pocketed the rest of what he bought. He hurried back to Sage and said, "Alright, I'm ready to go."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2013, 05:02 PM

Sage looked at him. "Well I'm not. We just got here and I want to dance." She said, still dancing with the guys.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#44 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 05:07 PM

Soul didn't want to argue and walked over to Jade, "Hey. Do I know you from somewhere? I noticed earlier that you look familiar. Have I partied with you before?"
(#45 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2013, 05:11 PM

Oh sh.it! Oh sh.it! Oh sh.it! She thought. Ok, think. He asked if you had partied before but I don't remember arresting him.

"I don't know. I have been to so many parties, I don't remember who I partied with." She laughed. "Were you at the party off Hankerton Street?"

<3
(#46 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 05:15 PM

"No, it's not that..." Soul tilted his head. He had seen her once when he had been to the police station to give some information, but luckily for Jade, he didn't fully remember. "This is going to sound stupid, but you know what 'party' means, right? Sage was clueless, she's so dumb." Soul laughed.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2013, 05:17 PM

She rolled her eyes. "Sage is about as bright as a bag of mossy rocks. And yes, partying includes drugs, alcohol, and anything else that is illegal. But then again, that's why its fun." She smirked. "And let me guess. That-" She pointed at Sage. "is her idea of partying."

<3
(#48 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 05:22 PM

"YES! I asked her if she wanted to go party and she told me she loves dancing. I tried to explain to her that wasn't what I had meant, but she still didn't get it." Soul grinned, "So... you want to party? I got a little bit of everything."
(#49 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2013, 05:26 PM

God, I hope I don't get fired for this.

She nodded. "Why the he.ll not?" She shrugged. "How about something soft. Its been a bit. Lets start out slow, ya know."

<3
(#50 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 05:28 PM

Soul chuckled, leading Jade over to an open booth. He sat down and pulled out some we'ed and rolled her a joint. "There ya go. That's as soft as I got. It's so soft, I barely use that stuff. I just bought it for my friend, Lily."