Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#261 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-24-2013, 08:53 AM

"I'm afraid it is right," Phoenix said. "You'll just have to accept it."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#262 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-24-2013, 09:35 AM

Jade shot a glare at him. "And you don't know my uncle like I do." She snapped. "He would not participate in a rigged election." She was quite glad that had yet to ask who her father was or put 2 and 2 together to realize for Mayor Smith to be her uncle, she would have to be the daughter of Chief Smith.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#263 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-24-2013, 12:05 PM

"Perhaps I know him better, seeing as unlike you, I can view the mayor objectively," Phoenix hit back. "And believe me, we would have nothing to gain by falsifying papers."

(#264 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-25-2013, 05:33 PM

"No, you don't know him. You know what the press tells you." Jade retorted, wiping tears from her eyes. "And you would have much to gain by falsifying papers. You could easily just spread fake information and turn more people against my uncle and father." This new information had completely rattled her. Her uncle was a huge supporter of her becoming a cop and one of the main reasons why she got on the force. Her father was not a fan of the idea and had tried to stonewall her every chance he could.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#265 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-25-2013, 06:23 PM

"These aren't falsified, Jade." Lily said, hugging her. "Maybe he didn't know."

Rainbow thought for a minute, "Mayor Smith... The police chief has the same last name. It's not exactly an uncommon last name, but you, Jade, you said 'turn people against your uncle and father'." She pulled Jade away from Lily's hug. "Are you, by any chance, Chief Smith's daughter?"
(#266 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-25-2013, 06:39 PM

Jade pulled away from her grasp. "No, I'm not his daughter." She replied, bitterly. I'm the trouble that came with marrying my mom.

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 09-25-2013 at 06:46 PM.
(#267 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-26-2013, 11:21 AM

"So, if that's true, then there's no need for you to protect him," Phoenix said. "Maybe the falsifying was down to him and not the mayor."

(#268 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-26-2013, 01:07 PM

Jade folded her arms and thought for a few moments, pacing back and forth. "Alright, look, I'm not saying that I completely believe you but...I can't deny the proof. Being the mayors niece, I can get you guys into some area you otherwise wouldn't be able to. If you guys are out to prove that he is a criminal, I want to help prove that he is innocent because there is no way that he would be involved in this." She finally replied, now getting angry.

<3
(#269 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-27-2013, 09:33 AM

"We're not out to attack anyone," Phoenix replied, mildly. "All we're after is the truth."

(#270 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-27-2013, 12:14 PM

Jade leaned against a car. "And that's what I want too. I want to know if my uncle was involved in something illegal. I want to know if he really isn't the man I thought he was. And I want to know if the police chief had anything to do with it."

<3