Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#211 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-30-2013, 05:19 PM

"We demand respect. We demand answers. We demand a formal, legally-binding, written letter from the mayor allowing us to privately speak with the California State Senator about the government secrets being held from us." Rainbow replied, "We also demand that you allow us our right to protest whenever we want, wherever we want."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#212 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-30-2013, 05:35 PM

He laughed. "You have got to be kidding me. What secrets do you think we are hiding?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#213 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-30-2013, 05:38 PM

"Just the freedom to protest will do for now," Phoenix said. "You see, if you ever read your Constitution lately, the right for free speech is something that we are all entitled to, whether we happen to be a stuffed shirt like yourself, or a flower child like myself."

(#214 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 05:39 PM

"That laughter of yours is exactly why I demanded respect. We are treated like idiots, when we're the only ones with even half a brain. We're the ones searching for truth a knowledge. You're perfectly happy being a pawn in the government's twisted chess game? And fine, I will narrow my demands to what Phoenix said. A right to protest - that, and a little respect."
(#215 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 05:42 PM

He was about to respond when an officer tapped him on the shoulder. "Uh...sir."

"What? Can't you see that I am in the middle of negotiations." He snapped.

"Uh..your daughter wants to talk to you." The officer said, sounding very scared.

He sighed. "Fine." He walked back into the office.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#216 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 05:49 PM

"Hurry back with your answer, pig!" Rainbow called out.

Lily asked the others, "Do you think they'll agree? They have to, right?"
(#217 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 06:02 PM

Chief Smith didn't hear it. "What, Alyssa?" He snapped.

"Dad, take a chill pill. Whose in there and what are they asking for?"

"Phoenix, Lily, and Rainbow." He said. "And they want respect and the right to protest anywhere."

"No. Absolutely not. I will not give in to their demands. Arrest them for trespassing." Mayor Smith said.

"They will only work to their advantage. You want to get them out. Put a small fire in the vents away from Uncle's office. Then, pull the fire alarm. They will get out. Or give their demands." She replied.

Chief Smith looked at his daughter. "That might work. Officer Pike, go get me a wooden box and some matches."

<3
(#218 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-30-2013, 06:48 PM

Phoenix looked at Lily and Rainbow. "I can't hear them any more," he said. "Be careful; they might use trickery to try and get us to leave willingly." He lowered his voice. "Remember that we can leave via the vents at any time, and that they don't know about that."

(#219 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 06:53 PM

Soon, someone had brought him a wooden box and a metal box to burn it in. Jade started a fire in it and then put a fan behind it to put the smoke into the vents. "Wait a few moments before pulling the alarm." She said.

Once some of the vents had started pushing smoke out, they pulled the fire alarm. Chief Smith ran out to the door. "HURRY. THERE IS A FIRE IN THE BUILDING. EVERYONE GET OUT. NOW!" He shouted.

"What about the hippies?" One of the officers asked.

"They need to out to. Come on, guys. Is this really worth dying over?"

<3
(#220 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 07:03 PM

Rainbow looked at Lily and Phoenix, "If there really is a fire, we need to get out now."