Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#201 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-30-2013, 04:25 PM

Soul let out a huge sigh of relief, then went off to get more high. xD
-
Rainbow turned to Phoenix and Lily, she whispered, "The Mayor's here."

"Mayor, we believe there are hippies in your office. They've locked the door from the inside and we can't seem to get it open." The larger of the two security guards informed him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#202 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-30-2013, 04:27 PM

"That was fast," Phoenix said. "Then again, he wouldn't like to hear that there were hippies in his precious office. Anyway, he won't want this door broken open; it's practically an antique, left over from back when this city was founded. I checked the records in the library in preparation for this."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#203 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-30-2013, 04:30 PM

"Has the chief been informed?" He asked.

Chief Smith walked in. "Yes, brother. Have you asked them anything?"

"No. I just got here. Jason, there are many valuable-" Mayor Smith started.

"Not another word, Charles. Lets move away from this area." Chief Smith said. As they walked away, Mayor Smith looked at his brother. "How is Alyssa? I know that she is undercover-" His voice ended as they went into another room.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#204 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 04:35 PM

Rainbow had heard the name. "Alyssa... Do either of you know an Alyssa? Apparently she's working undercover - likely with us."

"My name isn't Alyssa, so before you guys think it's me, it's not. My name is Lily. Both on paper, and in my heart."

Rainbow shook her head, "I know it's not you or Phoenix, Lil. They would have been told if it was. I guess that means Soul isn't the only person we'll need to watch out for. We'll need to start asking for real names from everyone, check their IDs and such."
(#205 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-30-2013, 04:37 PM

"Yeah, we've got to be careful about spies in our midst," Phoenix said. "When we find this Alyssa, maybe we ought to try and convert them."

(#206 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 04:48 PM

Chief Smith and Mayor Smith both walked into another office.

"What are we going to do about this, brother?" Mayor Smith asked, in a fret.

"Relax. How did they get in?"

"Apparently someone in my staff left one of the doors open. I will have their head on a stick for this."

"Calm down, Charles. Why don't we just break the door down?"

"Are you insane? Those doors have been in this city for years. We can't do that."

He sighed and looked at one of his other officers. "Go get my daughter."

The officer nodded and went to go get Jade.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#207 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 04:57 PM

"If she's a cop, that might be a difficult undertaking. But, if we can convert her, she can spy on THEM for US. That would be incredible." Rainbow nodded in agreement.
(#208 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 05:08 PM

There was a knock on Jade's door. She got up and walked up to the door.

"Alyssa Monterreo?" A man asked, in regular clothes. He opened his jacket to show a badge.

"Yes, can I help you?"

"Your father needs you down at the Mayor's office."

She nodded. "Let me grab my stuff." She went back into her apartment and put on a pair of shoes. She also grabbed her gun, just in case, and put in behind her back. She threw on a big hoodie and pulled the hood up. She opened the door. "Let's go."

Within 10 minutes, they were pulling up in the parking lot. She followed the man silently into the office where her Dad and Uncle were.

She walked into the office and closed the door behind her. "Yes, dad. Hey Uncle Charles."

Chief Smith gave her a hug. "Your mother has been worrying sick about you."

"Yeah, yeah, when doesn't she." Jade said, smiling. "So what's going on?"

"Well, we have a couple of hippie's in my office. MY OFFICE!" Mayor Smith said. "And I want them out."

"Ok, then just break down the door. Easy peasy." She shrugged, sitting on a couch.

"Not that simple, Alyssa. Do you know whose in there?"

"No. Why don't you go ask? Have you even made contact?"

"Uh...no. Alright. I will go see what I can do." Chief Smith said, walking out. He went and stood in front of the door. "ALRIGHT! My name is Chief Smith. Who is in the office?" He demanded. xD

<3
(#209 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 05:12 PM

Rainbow answered for the 3 of them, "I am Rainbow, and I am here with my fellow flower children Lily and Phoenix." She yelled through the door, "Chief Smith, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this time you can't tear gas us and expect us to run away."
(#210 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 05:15 PM

"Alright, what is it that you want?" He asked, annoyed.

<3