Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#191 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-30-2013, 04:10 PM

Chief Smith was at the firehouse, wondering where all the protesters were.

"Chief Smith, where are all the protesters?" Lt. Walks asked him.

"Maybe they are just a little late." Chief Smith replied. "Get me that informant." He barked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#192 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-30-2013, 04:15 PM

Lily sat down on the floor while Rainbow continued to search through the books and papers. Lily sighed, "I wonder if our plan worked. I didn't see too many police officers around City Hall when we came in."

-

Soul was called over. Trying his best not to sound nervous, which was especially hard since he had just snorted a line of coke and had the jitters, he said, "Chief, I promise I was told that they were going to be here."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#193 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 04:17 PM

Chief Smith frowned. "And yet they are not here. So, that means one of two things. One, you were caught and they know you are a sneak. Or two, you are now against us. Which one should I believe?" He said.

Lt. Walker, an older stocky man, was already getting out his handcuffs.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#194 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-30-2013, 04:18 PM

"I think that if it hadn't, then there would have been riot police and everything outside, and we would have had to call off the sit in," Phoenix replied. He looked a bit grim. "Guess I was right," he added, "And Soul really is the grass. What a sell out."

(#195 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 04:22 PM

"No, man, I swear, it must be the first one!" Soul shook his head vigorously. "Don't get near me with those cuffs, I'm an innocent man in this! I told you guys the truth, and this is how you repay me? Dude, I can't be arrested." Soul had a LOT of drugs on him, and was mostly afraid that they'd confiscate them. He knew he was innocent in regards to obstructing justice, but fighting any drug charges would be a completely different matter.

Lily shook her head, "I really trusted him."

"He used you, Lily." Rainbow went over and sat beside her, rubbing her back. "It's okay. We're here for you. We're your actual friends."

There was suddenly a knock on the door. "City Hall security. Open up this door!" A deep voice yelled out, as he shook the knob trying to open the door.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-30-2013 at 04:25 PM.
(#196 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-30-2013, 04:30 PM

"Yeah, you can count on us," Phoenix said, sitting down next to Lily. At that moment, there was the knock on the door.

"Do they think we're stupid or something?" Phoenix said with a smirk. "Of course we're not going to unlock the door. And if they break it down... well, they're gonna find themselves in a whole lot of trouble. The Mayor will be angry as hell, and anyway, that door is solid. Would take a lot more than a couple of donut eating security guards or cops to break it down."

(#197 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 04:35 PM

Chief Smith looked at Soul. "Then tell me. Where are your friends?"

Lt. Walks looked at Soul. "Son, are you on something? You don't look right."

<3
(#198 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 04:43 PM

"I have no clue where my friends are. I'm guessing most of the hippies are still at the park." Soul defended himself. To the Lieutenant he replied, "...No? Just, uh, just nervous." He had started scratching his neck and looking away. "I should be going, I have somewhere to be."

-

The knocking stopped and Rainbow approached the door, putting her ear to it. She could hear some whispering on the other side.

"D@mn hippies. Where are the police?" One man asked another.

"I heard there was a hippie protest going on at the fire station. They're probably there right now." The second man replied.

"We need to call the Mayor and the police. I wasn't trained to deal with this."

As she was listening, she repeated every word they said for Phoenix and Lily to hear.
(#199 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-30-2013, 05:08 PM

Phoenix grinned. "Looks like it worked," he said in an undertone, too low for the men outside to hear but audible to Lily and Rainbow. "We can stay here as long as necessary."

(#200 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 05:15 PM

Chief Smith's phone rang. "Yes Mayor....THEY'RE WHAT?!" He yelled.

Lt. Walks started to go after Soul.

"Leave him. Those d@mn hippies have locked themselves in the Mayor's office." He said, getting into his car. "Everyone to the Mayor's office."

So everyone went off the the Mayor's office.

~

Mayor Smith walked in front of his office door. "Alright, what do you want." He barked, not in the mood to play games.

<3