Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-06-2013, 09:25 AM

Lily nodded and continued drinking her beer. She didn't drink all too often, so she enjoyed having a drink.

Meanwhile, Soul was walking around the park. He approached a girl with long strawberry blond hair and a heart shaped tattoo on her hip. More importantly to Soul, she had innocence in her eyes. "Cute tattoo." Soul pointed at it, "Any meaning to it, or is it just a heart?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-06-2013, 12:20 PM

Sage turned around. "Oh, just didn't want the cliche of wearing my heart on my sleeve." She smiled sweetly. "Hi, I'm Sage! What's your name?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 03:38 PM

"Soul." He said, his smile enough to make most girls swoon. He rolled up his sleeve, revealing a snake coiled around his upper arm, "I have a tattoo too. It's a snake. I got it to symbolize my Chinese Zodiac year. I had it done after a huge party, and wanted a tattoo but couldn't think of anything... So the tattoo artist recommended it... At least my drunken mistake looks cool. It could have been worse. Could have been a butterfly." He joked.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2013, 03:41 PM

She gasped. "That looks amazing. Who did the work?" She went to trace the tattoo but stopped, blushing. "And what's wrong a butterfly? It's cute and dainty...like me."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#15 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 03:56 PM

"Just this small place on 2nd Street, run by a buddy of mine, called 2nd Street Ink. Nothing's wrong with butterflies, I just wouldn't want one tattooed on my body. Too girly - on you it'd look cute though." He smiled again.

Of course, Soul was lying. He had gotten the tattoo at 2nd Street Ink, but it wasn't late after a party and it wasn't to represent his Zodiac sign. He believed a snake symbolized the natural order of life, the way they grabbed their pray and squeezed the life out of them... Soul felt like he was a snake, looking to strike his prey.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2013, 04:07 PM

She giggled. She thought that Soul was good looking and she thought Soul thought the same about her. "Sounds like a really cool place. I have thought about getting another tattoo, just haven't figured it out yet. What would you recommend?"

<3
(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 04:23 PM

Soul didn't. He didn't find her unattractive - he just didn't care. A sucker was a sucker. "It's hard to recommend something to you since I don't know much about you. Do you live close by? I'd love to visit."
(#18 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2013, 04:52 PM

"Well, I have a tent nearby if that counts." She looked down. "But I do have lots of fluffy pillows and sheets and everything." She perked up after a minute.

<3
(#19 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 04:54 PM

"That'll be fine. You don't happen to want to... party... do ya?"

Soul had a little bit of a drug problem, and being the person he was, he never wanted to pay for it.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2013, 04:59 PM

Her eyes lit up. "You mean go dancing and get dressed up! Hel| yeah!" she giggled and looked down at her pair of shorts and tank top. "Hmmmm, should I change or should I not?"

<3