Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#181 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-28-2013, 09:52 AM

Lily sang along.

Soon, Rainbow came over to Lily and Phoenix. She whispered that it was time to start the sit-in.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#182 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-28-2013, 06:51 PM

"I've got the supplies together," Phoenix whispered back. "We're ready to roll."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#183 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2013, 10:04 AM

Rainbow nodded, "Then let's waste no time. One of the other speakers has agreed to cover for me. I don't see Soul around anywhere, so no need to worry about his reaction to us leaving. Let's head out."

It was a calm and cloudy evening in San Francisco, streets filled with people. Rainbow led Phoenix and Lily through the least exposed way to the mayor's office, sometimes using other people as cover from security guards on Main street. Around the back of City Hall was an air vent. "Through here, Phoenix?" Rainbow questioned, "Think we can fit through this?"
(#184 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-29-2013, 06:55 PM

Phoenix examined it. Then he turned to the others and nodded. "Yes," he said in an undertone. "It'll be a tight fit, but we'll fit in here fine."

(#185 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-29-2013, 10:01 PM

"I'll go first. Lily, you next. Phoenix, you last." Rainbow said, climbing into the air vent. Lily followed suit.
(#186 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-30-2013, 10:44 AM

Phoenix climbed inside last of all. The air vent was snug but not overly uncomfortable. Anyone save a claustrophobic would have no trouble.

(#187 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 02:15 PM

Rainbow pushed out the vent cover leading into the Mayor's office. She climbed out, followed by Lily.

The Mayor's office was a typical office space, with a desk, couple bookshelves, a phone, some documentation hung up on the wall, and decorated with neutral colours. "This place is so BORING." Lily frowned.

"Get used to it. We might be here for a while, Lil." Rainbow said, sitting on the dark green armchair behind the desk as she examined some paperwork that had been in plain sight. "Even this papers are boring though. It's talking about lowering wages for people employed in sanitation or janitorial jobs. That's our government for ya. If things don't change, 95% of us will be working for minimum wage while the other 5% make millions. It's sickening."
(#188 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-30-2013, 02:49 PM

"I'll just go out and open a few doors, then I'll be back," Phoenix said. He left the office and, being careful to keep out of sight, opened enough doors to make it look as tho he and the others had simply strolled in by the usual way. Then he went back to the office and, after letting himself in, locked the door from the inside.

(#189 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-30-2013, 02:57 PM

Lily was looking at the certificates on the wall. "He sure is proud of his achievements. He shouldn't be. The city is a mess."

"I don't really blame him, though." Rainbow said as she looked through the bookshelf, trying to find that would be helpful to their cause. "The entire country is in shambles, not just San Francisco. This is a much bigger issue."

It was about this time that Soul had told the police the protest was going to take place at the fire station.
(#190 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-30-2013, 03:07 PM

"All we have to do now," Phoenix said, "Is wait. It shouldn't take long for the Mayor's lackeys to notice that this door is locked and that we're inside."