Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#151 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-23-2013, 06:31 PM

It was a happy and peaceful scene, perfect for recovering from the shock of the protest gone wrong.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#152 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-25-2013, 03:58 PM

Rainbow went up to Phoenix and pulled him aside. "Phoenix, when did you want to go through with the sit in?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#153 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-25-2013, 04:09 PM

Jade noticed but just chatted with some of the other hippies. She didn't want to start prying yet. First she had to gain their confidence.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#154 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-25-2013, 04:45 PM

Phoenix lowered his voice to a hissing whisper that no-one would be able to hear but Rainbow.

"This afternoon would be best. You see, if we walk in after five, the mayor would have gone home and his lackeys would be leaving in ones and twos. The perfect time to get in thru the air vents... and also to open doors after."

(#155 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 04:50 PM

She nodded. "Tell Lily we'll meet up around 6PM and remind her to tell Soul the fake plan that starts at the same time."
(#156 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-25-2013, 05:10 PM

"OK," Phoenix replied. He waited a few moments, then casually wend to where Lily was standing to tell her the plan in an undertone, so that no-one could hear.

(#157 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 05:19 PM

Lily nodded and then went over to Soul. She noticed that he was incredibly high on something. "You okay Soul? I have information about our secret rally at the Fire Station. We're starting a 6PM."

Soul was spinning around in a circle, "Sweet. Sounds like a plan. Is everything spinning around you? It's trippy."

"No Soul, you're the one spinning." She stopped him and made him sit down.

"Wow... How's you do that? Are you a Goddess?" He asked, quite amazed that she could stop the planet from spinning. xD

"I just made you sit down. You'll be fine for 6, right? It's important that you be there."

"I'm more than fine right now. I'm experiencing the world. I can taste it."

Lily walked back over to Phoenix. "He's really high right now, but I told him that the plan is in motion. We'll see what happens."
(#158 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-25-2013, 05:30 PM

"Yeah, we'll see," Phoenix replied. "You, I and Rainbow had better take some supplies along, so that we don't get hungry or anything."

(#159 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-25-2013, 05:31 PM

Jade walked over to Phoenix and Lily. "Hey, whatcha guys talking about?" She asked, curious.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#160 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 05:34 PM

Lily's face turned red. She didn't know whether to lie or tell the truth. She barely knew this girl, after all. She waited for Phoenix to respond.