Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#131 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-21-2013, 06:26 PM

"I believe that was your plan, so yeah. That's what's going to happen." Rainbow nodded. "It's getting late, so I suggest we all get some rest. See you in the morning. Peace."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#132 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-21-2013, 06:33 PM

"And peace to you," Phoenix replied, showing Rainbow out. He then settled down to sleep.

*next day*

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#133 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 06:42 PM

Rainbow was up early to speak to everyone about what happened yesterday. "Myself and some of our fellow flower children are working toward a new plan for protesting. I'm sure you all have noticed that the government's enforcers, the pigs, seem to know our every move. We are working toward a solution to this plan and we'll get back to you tomorrow. Everyone feel free to take a day off and embrace Mother Earth and befriend one another." Rainbow smiled and finished the speech with, "We can change the world!"

Lily was woke up and was surprised Soul was already awake. She walked outside and saw him watching Rainbow's speech. "Oh no, I missed it!" Lily pouted.

Soul grinned, "Good mornin' to you too, Lil. Sleep well?"

"Yeah." Lily lied. She still felt bad about lying to Soul, and that feeling kept her up all night.
(#134 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-22-2013, 06:39 AM

Phoenix wandered over to Lily. "Rainbow basically said that we take a day off today," he said, casually. "Fine by me. I need to tune my guitar."

(#135 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-22-2013, 06:17 PM

Jade and River had both been at the speak. River walked off to talk with some of his 'friends', trying to get his own info. Jade walked over to Lily's tent. "Hey Lily! Hey Phoenix! Hey Soul!" She said. "What are you guys doing today?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#136 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 06:29 PM

Later that night they were going to do the sit-in, but Lily kept that to herself. "I don't know yet. Enjoy life." She said with a shrug.
(#137 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-22-2013, 06:31 PM

"Play my guitar, sing and be happy," Phoenix replied, also not giving anything away. "Do any of you guys sing?"

(#138 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-22-2013, 06:33 PM

Jade shrugged. "I have dabbled in it. I mean, I have a decent voice but nothing too special. Why?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#139 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 06:39 PM

Lily smiled, "Oh, I sing."

Soul burst out laughing, "Oh, you can sing alright. About as well as a elephant can fly."

"MEAN! I am such a good singer. My voice is unique." Lily pouted.

"Unique is not the word I'd use."

"Earthy? Soothing? Haunting?"

"Haunting? Try HAUNTED. Like a ghost wailing."

Lily's voice wasn't nearly as bad as Soul was making it sound, but it did have a strange and haunting quality to it.
(#140 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-22-2013, 06:47 PM

Phoenix shrugged. "Just thought it would be nice to sit down and sing while I play my guitar."