Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-17-2013, 07:05 PM

Jade and River headed back to her place. She opened the door and then shut it behind her, locking it. "Its not much, but its better than nothing." She said, walking to the kitchen.

"He.ll, Chief just gave us tents." He laughed, taking a soda from her.

"Really?" Jade laughed.

They both sat on the couch and were quiet for a few moments.

"So, how are you doing?" River asked. "This is my third or fourth time undercover. And usually I am dealing with druggies." He smiled.

"Its harder than I expected. Especially today. I mean, how can Chief do that? Just fire upon peaceful protesters. Its not right!"

"Its not, but the Mayor is sick of all this protesting. Chief is under a lot of pressure and, well, he showed off some fire power today. It will get better. He.ll, you already managed to find some of the friends of Rainbow. She is one of the main leaders. Do you understand how amazing that is?"

She shrugged. "I just happened to meet them. I didn't know." Her phone rang. "Hold on." She reached over and picked the phone up. "Hello?"

"Alyssa? Oh thank god you answered." Chief Smith said, sounding relieved.

"Oh, hey..Chief."

"How are you doing? Were you at the protest today?"

"I am fine and yes I was. How could you just fire upon us like that?"

"Shoot. Your mother is going to kill me. And because I had to. I couldn't let them get any closer to the Mayor."

"But that doesn't make it right. All they wanted was a peaceful protest. You turned it violent."

He sighed. "Have you seen any of the other guys?"

"Yeah, Jason is here with me."

"Ok, good, good. Make sure he stays with you. I don't want you out there by yourself."

"I am doing perfectly fine. In fact, I have already met Rainbow and some of her friends. I don't need any help." She snapped. "Hey, there is someone at the door. Talk to you later, bye." She hung up against the protests of her Chief.

River raised a brow. "Everything ok?"

"Peachy. Just peachy." She rolled her eyes.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-17-2013, 07:27 PM

"And if Soul isn't the snitch," Phoenix added, "Then we can repeat the plan with someone else. In any case, with a sit in, we'll only need a few people anyway. Too many people and we'll be packed in the mayor's office like sardines."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-17-2013, 07:38 PM

"Ok, ok." Lily gave in, "Let's do it."

"Good for you, Lil. I'll speak to some of my close friends and get them in on this. Lily, can you do one thing for me?" Rainbow asked.

"Anything for you, Rainbow. What did you want me to do?"

"It's your job to tell Soul about the fake plan. You're going to have to be as convincing as possible. Phoenix and myself will also mention it in passing, but he's closest to you. You two share a tent, right?"

Lily frowned, "Yes we do, but do I have to lie? I hate lies. It seems hypocritical to be mad at the government for lying when I have to lie too."

"It's totally different, Lily."
(#124 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-17-2013, 07:45 PM

"It's for the good of the cause," Phoenix said. "Not all lies are bad. For example, I once told a girl at school that she was pretty. She wasn't, but saying so would have hurt her feelings. In any case, she was pretty on the inside cuz her soul shone out thru her eyes."

(#125 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 07:47 PM

"I'll keep that in mind if you ever call me pretty." Lily said, trying to lighten the mood. "Alright, I'll lie to Soul."
(#126 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-18-2013, 02:13 PM

"Make sure you tell him to keep it a secret," Phoenix said, with a smile. "Of course, if he really is the grass, he won't have any intention of keeping it."

(#127 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 03:36 PM

Lily nodded and went to find Soul. She found him in their shared tent. "Hey, Soul. Can you believe what happened at City Hall? So much for that protest."

"Yeah, yeah... That sucked." Soul said with a shrug. "Better luck next time?"

"Hopefully. We're working on a new plan. Something at the fire station. If we block off the fire station, the mayor will have to listen to us." Lily explained the fake plan to Soul, who seemed interested. Lily hoped he was just interested in helping, but that wasn't the case.
(#128 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-19-2013, 05:33 PM

Phoenix in the meantime talked to Rainbow. "Only the three of us, that's you, me and Lily, must know of the real plan," he said. "As for everyone else, just say that we're still working out the details and until everything's settled, only a few people will know. That will make it seem even more likely; it'll seem as tho we're looking out the grass... and Soul will think that we don't know it's him, cuz he knows the plan... or thinks that he does."

(#129 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 08:28 PM

Rainbow nodded, "Okay, Phoenix. I will make a speech tomorrow morning telling everyone we're still working on the plan."
(#130 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-20-2013, 06:40 AM

"Cool, and then we just chill til it all plays out, right?"