Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-16-2013, 05:27 PM

Phoenix narrowed his eyes when he saw the array of imposing police officers dressed in riot gear. This had happened before, and he was beginning to have his suspicions about the reason behind it. Nothing like this had happened to their protests before Soul appeared on the scene. Phoenix decided to say nothing at the moment, but was determined to test Soul to see where his loyalties really lay.

In the meantime, he waved his sign and shouted with the rest.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-16-2013, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
"I would encourage you to look at the First Amendment, sir. It is our constitutional right as Americans to be allowed freedom of speech, and freedom to peacefully assemble in protest. We are non-violent, we are peacefully assembling and claiming our First Amendment rights!" Rainbow informed Chief Smith, "If you arrest us, you are taking away our rights! I thought this was a free country. You, and the government, must obey the Constitution! YOU are the one's initiating violence. WE are voicing our opinions!"
Chief Smith rolled his eyes. "However, you are standing on government property. Therefore YOU are trespassing. WE are enforcing the laws. Now, unless you wish to see the force of the this department, I suggest you all dis***** and disband...IMMEDIATELY."

Jade looked at Lily, River, and Phoenix. "Guys, we should leave...now." She said, fear radiating through her voice.

River put a hand on her shoulder. He was calm on the outside, but he knew what would be happening soon.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-16-2013, 10:04 PM

Lily shook her head, "Not after they talked like that to Rainbow! YOU TELL 'EM, RAINBOW!"

Rainbow shook her head, "If you guys want to look like the bad guys, becoming violent against peaceful protestors, go ahead and do it. We are not moving. We intended to be peaceful. We are on a quest for knowledge. I am deeply sorry that we are intelligent and want to expand our knowledge. I am deeply sorry we are not sheep like you would like us to be. I am deeply sorry we want to be involved in government decisions. I was under the impression this was a DEMOCRACY. A FREE nation. But I guess it's a dictatorship!"
(#104 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-16-2013, 10:18 PM

Jade shook her head and was about to respond when River squeezed her shoulder. When she looked up at him, he shook his head no and started to shout with the group.

Jade was wide eyed. This was not what she signed up for.

"And while you say that you are peaceful protesters, you have signs that are antagonist and demoralizing to my force. You call us pigs and demand answers. And when you don't get what you are looking for, you attack my officers and create damage among my city. You are nothing but spoiled little kids who expect to get what you want, when you want it, and you want it. You already have a say in your government and yet you still are not satisfied. So, children, go home before I ground you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#105 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-16-2013, 10:25 PM

Now Rainbow was p*ssed off. "EXCUSE ME? Our signs are in no way demoralizing to your force, and in no way aggressive. YOU are being aggressive, sir. We are not threatening." She took a deep breath, "You know what? Arguing is not worth our time. You must have hippies confused with rioters. We have never caused city damage. We have never hurt or threatened anyone. We are not spoiled, we just believe in freedom and knowledge." She repeated, "We. Are. Not. Moving."

"WOOOOO!" Lily cheered.

Soul had snuck off by this time, not wanting to be involved.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-16-2013, 10:28 PM

Chief Smith shrugged. "Your choice." He gave the signal and soon gas cans were getting shot into the crowd.

River pushed Jade to the ground and covered her. With them being so close to the police line, they should be fine but he wasn't going to take any chances.

<3
(#107 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-17-2013, 07:22 AM

Phoenix grabbed both Lily and Rainbow and forced them to the ground just as the gas cans were thrown. He had managed to save them in the nick of time; the tear gas was now spreading thruout the crowd. Phoenix looked around; yes, just as he suspected, Soul had gone. He whispered into Lily's ear, "I have my suspicions about who's behind this. And yes, I have a plan to fix them, too."

(#108 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 10:56 AM

Most of the hippies were running away, rubbing their eyes in pain.

Lily didn't want to open her mouth to respond, but she was intrigued as to who Phoenix thought was behind this.
(#109 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 01:34 PM

Jade handed River a bandanna. She then tapped on Phoenix and Lily, passing them three.

She quickly put one up to her nose and eyes, so she could see and breathe easier.

River did the same.

<3
(#110 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 02:58 PM

Lily took them, passed one on to Phoenix and one to Rainbow. "Let's get out of here!"

Rainbow reluctantly agreed, "We'll come up with a new plan back at the park."