Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-24-2014, 01:06 PM

Torie hugged him. "Why do you hate Kevin so much? What did he do to you?" She asked, curiously.
~
Alex stopped Marissa. "Watch out for him. My dad wants his head as well which means that what is happening to Kevin, it could happen to Sharp."

Marissa nodded. "Thanks, Alex. I'll watch out for him." She replied, before running out after Sharp.
~
"I had that choice a long time ago. I made my bed, now I will forever lie in it." She replied, before turning to Fox. "Of course she should be allowed to talk with him-on speaker. And if he says anything about being killed, well we can kill him right on the spot while his mother listens to him dying."

Wolf nodded. "Exactly. And you wouldn't want your mother to have to listen to that, now would you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-24-2014, 01:12 PM

"He took something very special to me." Ryan replied, kissing her cheek. "It's a long story."
-
Luke got in the car and waited for Marissa. He had been picked up from the station, so his car was still at Kevin's.
-
Kevin looked horrified. "No. I... I wouldn't."

"Good. It's best that way. Wolf, why don't you give Mr. and Mrs. Ellingson another call?" Crow said.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 01:21 PM

She kissed his neck. "Please tell me. I need to know. Besides, where are we are going to go?"
~
Marissa hopped in. Her car was very similar to Panthers: a black corvette.
"Sharp...are you sure you want to do this? We both know that if David Rice is behind this, Kevin is already dead. And if you just put him behind bars...well, this same group could be coming after you."
~
Wolf called the house.

"Remember to keep it under a minute thirty, just in case they are trying to trace." Panther reminded.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 01:27 PM

Ryan shook his head. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't tell you. It's..." He paused, "You. He took you from me."
-
Sharp nodded, "I have to. I don't much like the kid, but on the slim chance that he is still alive, I'd never forgive myself for letting him die. I can handle myself. No matter who David hired, they aren't as good as I am." He said with a cocky grin.
-
Nina had been sitting at the phone, waiting. She frantically picked up the phone, her husband right before her. "Hello? Nina Ellingson speaking."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 01:32 PM

Torie was confused. "What do you mean he took me? I'm right here, aren't I?"
~
Marissa shook her head. "Alright, let's do this. At least you have some back up this time around."
~
"Mrs. Ellingson. This is Wolf speaking. We are going to allow you to speak to your son, ok." Wolf replied, putting it on speaker. He nodded to Kevin.

Panther was playing with her knife, just in case.

((brb, shower. And yes, I just woke up ))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 01:51 PM

"Now you are. Like I said, it's a long story." Ryan muttered.
-
Luke and Marissa were to check the bars and hotels closer to the house, following Kevin's trail. Soon, they came to a hotel bar and Luke showed them a picture of Kevin. "Have you seen him?"

The bartender who had mentioned to Kevin that he had been 'drinking quite fast' nodded. "I have, actually. Why?"

"He's been missing for a few hours, and he had a curfew. He's never late, we're just wondering where he might have gone to. Tell us everything you know."

"Well, I was working, and he came in here with a pretty curvy young woman who I think might have been native? Anyway, she bought him a few drinks and then I think they went to her room. I didn't catch a name or anything, so I have no clue what room she's staying in. Sorry. But it seems like he's in bed with her, so it's probably nothing to worry about."

Sharp found this odd. On the surface, it seemed like something Kevin would do, but he found it strange Kevin came INTO a bar with a woman, instead of finding one at a bar. To him, it seemed like Kevin may have been lured. He knew how hard it was for Kevin to stop drinking, so a woman offering him a few free drinks... might have been too much to resist. "Thank you for your time, miss."

The bartender nodded, "No problem. I hope you find him."
-
"Kevin?"

"Mom!"

"Oh, Kevin! It's so nice to hear your voice." Nina said, crying.

Joseph added, "We're sending the money over, son. You'll be out in no time. Are you hurt?"

Kevin looked at his missing finger, then at Panther before finally replied, "No. I'm fine, just scared."

"You're going to be okay, sweetie. Hang in there." Said Nina.

"I... I'll try, mom."

"We'll see you soon." Joseph said. "After this, we're going to fly right over there."

"You don't have to... I'll fly over to L.A. as soon as they let me go." Kevin replied.

Grizz chuckled. "You sure will, pal."

"Your father and I love you so much, Kevin." Nina said through tears.

"I love you too Mom and Dad." Kevin couldn't look at the phone. He shuddered. What if this was the last time he ever spoke to his parents? He wished he had more time. He wished he could say goodbye to everyone.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 01:58 PM

Torie looked away, feeling unsure of what to do. She opened her mouth to say a couple of things but none of the words felt right. "I...I'm going to the bathroom." She mumbled, standing up and slowly walking towards it.
~
Marissa looked at Sharp. "Something's wrong, isn't it." She replied.
~
Panther nodded to Wolf. "Alright, Mr. and Mrs. Ellingson. That is enough. As soon as the money is in the account, we will release your son." He replied, before hanging up.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 02:05 PM

Ryan frowned. He hoped he didn't say too much.
-
"Yes. Let's get looking. He's in this hotel somewhere."

Luke went door to door. He checked the rooms on the left side of the hall, and told Marissa to do the other side.
-
Kevin looked away, "How can you all be so heartless?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 02:12 PM

Torie closed the bathroom door and started the shower. She mainly just wanted some white noise to drown out her crying. She knew something was off with Ryan and, as much as she wanted to put a finger on why, she knew it was her fault.
~
Marissa started to looking in the other rooms. Towards the end of the hall, she went to open one door but it was locked. "Sharp. This door is locked."
~
Wolf chuckled. "Just like you can be an arrogant pr*ck who hurts your own fiancee, kill your unborn child, and still think he can get away with it."

Panther paused. "We've got company."

((don't reply yet, sending a PM))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 02:23 PM

"Think I can get away with it? So this IS because David somehow found out about that. I didn't 'think I could get away with it'. It was an ACCIDENT." Kevin yelled at Wolf.

Sharp heard the yelling through the door. "That's Kevin." He whispered to Marissa. He then knocked on the door. "Room service?" xD