Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-23-2014, 01:57 AM

Torie didn't know what to say.

Greg sighed. "Let's not talk about this ok." He mumbled, also feeling quite awkward.
~
Alex nodded. "Torie is here, Luke. Can't say that she will remember you but she is starting to remember tiny bits."

Trixie smirked and climbed on top of Kevin. "Still can't keep your eyes off me, huh. Not many guys can." She replied, trying to drive him crazy.

((one more post))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-23-2014, 02:04 AM

Ella nodded. "Good, I don't want to either."

Ryan rubbed Torie's back, "You and I should head back to bed. You didn't get much rest and we're thrown a lot at you already about your memories."
-
((They were going to the condo fist, but whatever. We'll put them at the house instead because I wasn't planning anything at the condo anyway. xD))

"That's okay. She'll remember eventually. If not... she'll form new ones." Luke said before entering.
-
Kevin tried to look away, but kept peaking back. He was now feeling very excited by her, while at the same time fearing for his finger. He wanted to sleep with Trixie so badly, but there was nothing he could do to satisfy that urge.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-23-2014 at 02:19 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-23-2014, 02:08 AM

She sighed. "Its not like sleep is going to help my memories." She mumbled. She looked over when the door open and then back at Ryan when she didn't recognize Luke. "But fine we can go back to bed."

Marissa nodded to Luke as he walked in. "Sharp."
~
((Sorry, brain=dead))

Trixie ran her hand up and down his chest, just to see what would happen.

((Night!!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-23-2014, 02:19 AM

"Marissa." Luke smiled at her, more warm of an greeting than she had given him. He coughed, getting more serious as he said, "As I suppose you've heard, Kevin's in danger. I came by to get a gun I had stored here before. We're going to go find who took him."

Natalie was visibly upset, worried for her brother's life.

Ryan looked at the others, "Somebody mind helping her up the stairs? I can't do it, so... I'm sorry to interrupt your worries for that d*ck, but Torie is a little more important to me so I thought I'd ask for some help."
-
Kevin felt goosebumps all over his body as a tingle ran where she had touched him down to below the belt. He was breathing deeper and more sensually, and his toes were curling. He rubbed his leg against her side, obviously unable to do anything with his hands at the moment. He tried to say through the gag, "You be my dying wish?" xD

"Go ahead and cut the finger already, Wolf." Crops said, while also staring at Panther.

"I'll cauterize it right after, to stop the blood loss." Fox added
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-23-2014, 02:26 AM

Marissa looked at Sharp. "I know you want to help Kevin but I also know Torie means a lot to you. Did you want to help her?" She asked, giving him a small smile back.

Torie turned and looked at Luke again. "So I guess I know you too, huh." She sighed. "I'm sorry...I...I don't remember you." She replied, looking visibly upset. "But I don't need help. I'm fine on my own. You all have more important things to worry about." She added, heading for the stairs. Even tho it was a short walk, by the time she hit the stairs, she had to sit down.

"Rome wasn't built in a day, Tor. It's not like you are going to get 3 months of memories back in a day." Greg told her.
~
Panther smirked at Crow and Kevin both. "Sadly, you're not the only guy who has ever said that to me." She replied, kissing his neck.

Wolf waited until Kevin was completely distracted before cutting off his finger. It did take a couple tries tho. *cringe*

((ok, now good night xD))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-23-2014, 02:33 AM

Luke walked over and picked her up. "I'll help you. Don't be so stubborn. I was your bodyguard." He smiled and carried her up the stairs.

Ryan followed on his crutches.

Natalie was slightly annoyed with Luke's decision to help Torie up the stairs, because every minute things could be worse for Kevin. His life would be in danger. She knew nobody else really cared about Kevin like she did, but she would be devastated if something happened to him, and Luke had to at least care about that. "Save the catching up for later, Sharp, we need to go, ASAP. Time is a factor here. We still need to find him."

Ross, who had been standing over in the corner said, "Need to find him first. Where about did you think he'd be?"

Natalie thought. "He's a recovering alcoholic, so maybe a bar? I doubt anyone would snatch him up directly off the street in the middle of the day. Maybe they offered him a drink? Unless it was a super hot woman that lured him with s'ex. Those are the only two things that would get him: s'ex and booze. But then again, I'm not so sure he'd go off with a woman since he still love Vi... his fiancée." Natalie whispered, correcting herself in case Victoria could hear her from the stairs.

"Where'd you want to start the search then, Miss. Ellingson?" Ross asked.

"Bars and hotels. We can split up and-"

"If we're splitting up, it's groups of two. You and me, Sharp and Alex." Ross interjected. "No one should be alone right now. He was probably taken between here and the rehab center, so two can check near the rehab, and the other near here, and work our way into the middle."
-
(( @ Panther ))

When the cutting started, while Panther was kissing his neck, he bit down on the shirt in pain. He started to squirm once again, which really had only made things more difficult. Scissors weren't exactly prime surgery tools for amputating fingers.

The cut was rough, since it had taken a few tries. Fox quickly started cauterizing if with a Zippo lighter. Again, not the more efficient, and he continued to be in visible pain as his wounded flesh was being slowly burnt.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-23-2014 at 09:28 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-23-2014, 11:26 AM

Marissa shook her head. "If anyone else is going, it will be me. I know the boy can fight but, depending on what we would be walking into, he won't be any help."

Alex frowned. "Hey, I can fight!" He protested.

"But she is right, Alex. Marissa is a trained fighter. Her and Sharp would be a better match than you two. Besides, you need to stay here with us and Torie."

Alex sighed. "Fine. I'll stay." He pouted.

Once at the top of the stairs, Torie hugged Luke. "Thank you, but I can take it from here. Might take me a bit longer but you need to go help Kevin. Natalie is really worried about him."
~
Panther continued to try and distract him. She wasn't keen on this whole torture thing. At least not with Kevin. She had no problem torturing someone when it meant getting information or something of value out but for sheer pleasure...not so much.

((Pictures: Rachel, Alex, and Greg.))

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 03-23-2014 at 11:59 AM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-23-2014, 12:58 PM

Luke hugged her back. "Alright, but take it easy. If you can't make it to the room in one go, pause and take a break." He then went back down and joined the others.

"Besides, you don't even like Kevin." Natalie said to Alex. She noticed Luke joined them and then added, "Now lets get out of here."

"Maybe... you should stay-"

"No, Luke! I am coming. It's my brother. I'll be safe, I promise." Natalie kissed him.

"Okay, but here." Luke handed her a small gun. "Don't be afraid to use it if you need to. It's easy. Aim and pull the trigger."

"Thanks. We'll start closer to the rehab. If you find him, call me." Natalie put the gun in her purse and hugged him before leaving with Ross.

Luke looked at Marissa, "A mission together, just like old times, eh?" He readied his own gun and put it in an inner pocket of his jacket.
-
Kevin was thankful for the distraction, but the pain was nearing unbearable. He grunted and groaned in pain until Fox stood up and said, "Wound is now cauterized. It shouldn't still bleed."

He grabbed the First Aid Kit and cleaned and wrapped bandages around the stub of a finger as Kevin winced.

Crow took out the shirt from Kevin's mouth so he could talk, but held a gun to his head. "Don't you dare scream."

Kevin looked at Panther with the puppiest of puppy-dog eyes. "Please tell them to stop this. You don't want them to do this to me, do you? I followed you in because I trusted you... you're so beautiful and you seemed fun, and exciting. I thought you would help take my mind off of everything that has happened this last week. You're not a bad person... I know you're not a bad person..."

"You talk like you know her. You know nothing about her or any of us. You're being brainwashed by her bo'obs." Grizz laughed. "I get it, man. They're almost as nice as your little sister's."

Kevin glared over at him, "Don't talk about her like that. She's a human being."

Grizz continued to laugh.

Crow said, "Kevin, if you still think Panther would ever sleep with you, you're delusional."

"I wouldn't say delusional." Said Fox. "He's a wealthy, educated, mid-20s, attractive blonde male who plays the guitar. He's probably used to getting any woman he wants." He looked at him, as though to assess him. "He tries to play the sensitive guy, but what we saw when he was drunk was the real him. A selfish, arrogant pr*ck who thinks the world revolves around him."

"That's not true..." Kevin mumbled. He sighed, "Can you at least tell me who sent you to come after me? Is this about money, or something else? Did... Did Torie's dad send you? I... I did something that accidently caused a lot of damage to Victoria and if he found out... I'm sorry for my mistake. I wish I could go back and change it. I have my whole life ahead of me."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-23-2014 at 09:52 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-24-2014, 02:15 AM

Torie took several small breaks but mainly just to appease Luke. She trusted him, even tho she just met him. There was just this deep down feeling that she could trust him no matter what.
~
"I may not like him but I got Luke out to save his @ss didn't I." Alex mumbled, annoyed by Natalie. He mainly did it to save his own @ss, as he knew when Torie remember she would have wanted him to be safe...even after knowing what he did to her. That was just his sister.

Marissa smirked, a small twinkle coming to her eyes. "Just like old times." She replied, checking her gun as well as tapping the knife in the back of her jeans. "Only one weapon, Sharp. So unlike you."
~
Panther rolled her eyes and got off Kevin. "You don't know me. If I was a good person like you are telling me, I wouldn't have lured you up here like I did. If I was a good person, I wouldn't have tied you up. And if I was this good person, I wouldn't be letting my buddies here cut off your finger. This concept of the word good has never run through my veins. There is a reason I work with these guys instead of live on the reservation with my family." She replied, walking over to her bag and pulling out another shirt.

This time it was a blood red tank top and she slipped it over her head. She then began to file her nails again. xD

Wolf laughed. "Dude...I think you just lost your distraction."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-24-2014, 08:58 AM

Ryan stopped when Torie did, and when they got to the bedroom he sat down and pulled her gently on the bed next to him.
-
He pulled a switchblade from the inside of his shoe. "You know me well. I got 3. My gun, my switchblade, and my fists." He laughed. "Come on, let's go save this kid's @ss."

Luke then left with Marissa. He enjoyed working with Marissa. It had been a few years now since he had, and he knew they worked well together. They had a mutual trust, which was hard to come by in their line of work.

Natalie and Ross, meanwhile, were going to all the bars and hotels, and hotel bars, near the rehab. She had a picture of Kevin in her purse and showed it to the people there, asking if anyone had seen him.
-
Kevin looked at Panther. "You can be a good person you know, if you want to be. Just let me go." He paused, "And I still want sleeping with you to be my dying wish. I want some fun before you all kill me..."

Fox had already contacted Kevin's family with the bank information, and was surprised to have gotten a response so early. Mrs. Ellingson sent an email back, requesting she be able to talk to her son first. She wrote that the money was ready to be sent, but that she really wanted to talk to Kevin, to make sure he was okay, before the gave the final say. Fox told the others, "His mother says they'll send the money over right away if she can talk to Kevin for a moment."