Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-23-2014, 01:42 AM

Torie looked over at Ryan. "You ok? You don't seem to care for Kevin much, and either I really don't know why or I just don't remember." She said, looking at the floor.
~
"Oh, I totally agree. He was p*ssing me off too. I just wish he would wake up already." xD

Trixie nodded. "Lovely. A waiting game." She then smirked. She grabbed a glass, walking into the bathroom, filled the cup with ice cold water, and walked back into the room.

"You boy's want something to play with? Here." She replied, pour the cup all over Kevin.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-23-2014, 01:47 AM

"I'm fine. Yeah, I don't like him much. I'd say that I hate him. There's been nothing but bad blood between us this last three months. You'll understand more when you start to remember. He's an @sshole and a drunk."
-
Natalie was soon arriving at the jail with Alex. Luke was in the lobby, waiting already.
-
Kevin jumped awake when the cold water splashed all over him He looked around, "D@mn, so it wasn't a bad dream..."

"Nope. This ain't no dream, boy." Grizz grinned.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-23-2014 at 01:50 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-23-2014, 01:54 AM

Torie nodded and kissed him. "I'm sure everything will be fine. Just forget about him. I have." She joked.
~
Alex walked in and over to Luke. "Hey. Ready to go?" He asked, already knowing the answer.
~
Trixie laughed. "Such an idiot for such a supposedly intelligent guy."

Wolf looked at Grizz. "Technically you just said that it was a dream. The word 'ain't' and 'no' are double negatives which technically turns the sentence into a positive. Therefore you just told him it was a dream...which it is not." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-23-2014, 02:02 AM

Ryan laughed and kissed her back. "Thank God for that."

Ella walked past them and into the kitchen for food. She was wearing a tight tank top and her belly was visibly noticeable. It had been 3 months and she was having twins, after all.
-
Luke nodded quickly. "Yes. I am very ready." He walked up to Natalie and kissed her, wrapping his arms around her. "I'm glad you're safe."

"I am. Kevin's not."

Luke blinked, "Kevin? What happened? Do you think it was David? Maybe he found out that Kevin had something to do with what happened to his daughter and grandchild."
-
Grizz glared at Wolf, once again. xD

Crow rolled his eyes, "Doesn't matter right now. I think he realizes that this is real. Or he will." He turned to Kevin, "We have a question for you, Kevin. As you may have noticed, you still have all your fingers. Panther said you could wake out without some of them, but here you are, completely intact. Mostly because we wanted to let you have a choice on which one to cut off first."

"None of them. Cut none of them, please, that'd be appreciated." Kevin replied nervously.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-23-2014, 02:08 AM

Torie looked at Ella. "You're pregnant!?" She said, almost in disbelief. She self-consciously put a hand over her own stomach.

Greg sighed. "Yes, she is pregnant. You knew about this before the, uh, accident..."
~
Alex turned red. "I...uh...might have told him. He was going on and on about how he was blaming you and in a...slight fit of rage, I told him what happened." -.-
~
Wolf shrugged it off before turning to Kevin. "So, Crow narrowed it down to two: your left or right index finger. Which one are you going to choose?" He asked, a little too happy about it.

Trixie rolled her eyes. "Boys..."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-23-2014, 02:22 AM

Ella looked surprised, taking a bite of an apple. She almost didn't remember what it was like not being pregnant. "Yeah. I am... I know, it's rather shocking that someone like me would be..."
-
"You did WHAT?!" Natalie turned and yelled at him. "You know how much danger you put Kevin into?! Oh my God, if Mr. Rice is behind this, he doesn't need money. This might not be a ransom situation after all. That could be a cover up. This could be a planned murder!" She started crying.

Luke shook his head, "It's okay, Nat. We'll save him... Alex, yoyo shouldn't have told him. He can blame me all he wants. I can handle being targeted and can better defend myself. I can take the responsibility for it."

"Hopefully it's not... not that..." Natalie sniffled.

"Let's hope." Luke replied, knowing it was quite likely a hit called in by David, but he didn't want to worry her. "Either way, let's go back to Kevin's condo. I need to pick up my gun before we do anything else."
-
"Neither. Don't do this." Kevin pleaded.

As his hands were tied up, Crow went to his right, motioning for Wolf to go to his left ring finger. "Pick now, or we'll just cut off both."

"You're going to kill me anyway." Kevin cried. "Isn't that enough? Why cut off my fingers?"

"Because our employer will find it amusing." Crops said simply, taking his right index finger. "Pick, your majesty."

"Left! Left. I pick left." Kevin bit his lip and closed his eyes tightly.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-23-2014, 02:27 AM

Torie frowned. "What is that supposed to mean? I don't think its shocking that you would be pregnant. You would make a great mother. I just am surprised at how young. But accidents do happen."
~
Alex was on the same page as Luke. "Natalie, to be fair, how would my father be able to call a hit out on someone. He is in jail."
~
Wolf smirked and took his knife out. "Crow, do you think that this knife is sharp enough to take the finger off? I wouldn't want to use a dull knife, ya know."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-23-2014, 02:37 AM

"I meant a young Christian girl, normally doesn't get pregnant at 16... I'm not going to be raising them. I won't really be a mom, not yet anyway. I have an adoptive family picked. The fathers don't want to help me raise them and with what happened to Mike... I can't raise twins on my own."
-
Natalie looked down. "I don't know. But you both know how powerful he is. Even though he was in jail, Luke still wanted me protected, so there must be some way he could..."

"Don't think about it so much, Nat, okay? Just think about us getting Kevin back safely." Luke got into the passenger seat of the car.

Natalie got in the drivers seat. "I'll try... but this is so terrifying..."
-
"No, you could be at it for hours with a dull knife. Let's see." Crow looked around the room. He came back with 3 things. "I found scissors, a utility knife, and I have my knife which is a little sharper. Make your pick."

Kevin squirmed a little again, shuddering and shaking at the thought of having his finger cut off with a sharp pair of scissors. "No. Please." He tried pulling away, moving further from Wolf.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-23-2014, 02:46 AM

"What do you mean 'with what happened to Mike'? I thought he moved away." Torie replied. "And sweetie, you are still being a mom. You are letting another family raise them so that they have their best chances. Don't beat yourself up so much."
~
Alex drove back to the house. "I'm sure everything will be fine" He said, feeling slightly responsible for Kevin's whereabouts.
~
Wolf watched Kevin's reactions. "The scissors. Those look like the best idea." He replied.

Trixie rolled her eyes. "If you guys are going to cut off his finger, which I don't recommend anyways. Leaves too much blood. You need to give him something to bite on so he doesn't alert the entire hotel." She slipped her tank off and folded it into something decent to bite into. "Here you go." She said, standing there in a black bra with studs on it. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-23-2014, 02:53 AM

"I don't want to talk about Mike right now." Ella sighed. "And yeah, I know, but I still don't feel like a mom. I never wanted to get pregnant. It... It happened on the night of your Halloween party."
-
When they arrived, Luke got out of the car. "Both of you come with me. We're all safer if we're together."

Natalie nodded slowly and got out of the car.
-
Kevin stared at Trixie's chest for a moment, caught himself, and them looked away.

Crow laughed, "He still finds you incredibly sexy, Panther. He's not very subtle about it, or he can't control his arousal." He motioned to below his waist.

Kevin kept squirming like crazy.