Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-22-2014, 01:29 AM

Trixie ordered him another beer. It was on David's tab after all. xD

She slowly moved her hand up and down his thigh. "And I would let you do anything to me." She whispered, nibbling on his ear.
~
Alex looked at her, pulling her into his lap. "What happened?" He asked, softly.
~
Wolf rolled his eyes. "Are you still watching those movies she makes? Jeez dude, you're about as bad as twilight moms." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-22-2014, 01:40 AM

Kevin picked her up and sat her on top of him. Between gulps of beer, he kissed her neck and made out with her, putting his hands up her shirt. After he was done his beer, he whispered, "Let's get back to your room, baby. I am going to enjoy this." (( No you're not, Kev))
-
"When I was staying with Patrick and doing a lot of drugs... I wasn't always paying him in full and he says I owe him $500. I only have 3 more days to get the money to him or he's said it's 'not going to be pretty'."
-
"I'm not even 40 yet, I'm 38. And I have no kids. And I'm not reading any fruity story, I'm watching a girl get f*cked."

"Wow. That was... crass." Fox muttered.

Grizz rolled his eyes, "How else would I say it? There's a difference between p0rn and teen fiction novels."

"Twilight moms do read it for the sm*tty parts. It's practically p0rn to them. Women love that written sh*t." Crow told him.

Fox felt uncomfortable. "Be quiet. You're being too loud. They could be here any minute."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-22-2014, 01:45 AM

((She is, but he isn't ))

Trixie kissed him. "Sure, hun. Anything you want, your majesty." She replied, slipping off him and leading him up to her room.
~
Alex sighed. "Ok...I'll give you the money." He replied, running his hands through her hair.
~
Wolf just chuckled. "Apparently you can't find your own girl to f*ck then." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-22-2014, 01:52 AM

Kevin smirked, "I definitely want you to keep calling me Your Majesty."

He followed her up to the room, assuming she was going to sleep with him.
-
"Thank you so much Alex. If it's better for you, I have $250 of my own money, and I'll I need is another $250. I'll be broke after, but I don't want you having to pay all of it. I'm sorry... It's kind of like you're paying for my drugs, but I already had them. Don't think of it like that though, I also didn't pay rent, so think of this as back-rent instead."
-
"I can, but I don't want to. Women are psychos. Women in those movies are hotter than real girls, don't require any emotional love sh*t, and they're available whenever I want them." Grizz said. "Ever seen the movie Don Jon? I'm like him. I like p0rn more than women."

"Ahem. I found the number." Fox said.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-22-2014, 02:00 AM

((I am probably going to crash soon. Thankfully don't have to be at work til 3 tomorrow ))

Trixie kissed him and they were soon on her floor. "Yes, your Majesty." She replied, giggling. She also spoke a little louder so the guys could hear her.

Wolf looked towards the door. "Hey, she is coming. Hide." He said, tossing some cloth ropes underneath a pillow. He then went and hid in the closet.
~
Alex shook his head. "No. I will pay all of it. I don't want you having to go broke." He replied, sounding exhausted. He put his head on her chest as he ran his hand up and down her back.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-22-2014, 02:05 AM

Fox hid in the closet with him while Crow and Grizz hid in the bathroom.

Kevin grinned as he walked into the room with her. He sat on the bed and commanded, "Kneel down before me and kiss my feet." o_o
-
Heather kissed him, "You're so stressed. Did you want me to try and make it better?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-22-2014, 02:09 AM

Trixie smirked and sat on him instead. "Sorry, your majesty, but I cannot do that." She replied, pushing him back onto the bed.
~
He nodded. "I would like that a lot, hun." He whispered, hugging her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-22-2014, 02:14 AM

"Rawr," Kevin smirked, "Over powering the Prince of America? Aren't you a bad girl. What are you going to do to me?"
-
Heather smiled. She took off her shirt and kissed him passionately while she pulled off his.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-22-2014, 02:20 AM

She slipped her hand under the pillow and found the cloth ropes. "Mama always said I was a naughty girl. She just never knew how naughty." Trixie replied, tying one of his hands to the bed post.
~
Alex kissed her back, gently picking her up and placing her on the table.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-22-2014, 02:25 AM

Kevin breathed heavily. "D@mn Trixie. You are so naughty, babe."

Fox, Crow, and Grizzly were waiting for a codeword. They wanted Kevin tied up before they exposed themselves.
-
Heather kept kissing him and wrapped her legs around him. She was wearing a skirt. :P