Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-21-2014, 10:20 PM

Trixie nodded. "Why don't I meet you at the bar? I need to check in." She replied

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-21-2014, 10:30 PM

((Computer crashed))

"See you soon then, sexy." Kevin laughed nervously and then went into the bar. He sat on a barstool and sighed. I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't be doing this. After a minute, he ordered himself a beer.
-
Heather came over to visit, walking into the mansion. She wanted to check on Torie, but she mostly wanted to talk to Alex.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-21-2014, 10:34 PM

((Awe ))

Trixie smirked and texted the guys where she was at. She then had her bag taken upstairs to her room before meeting Kevin.

She sat down next to him. "Enjoying yourself?" She asked, ordering herself a martini.
~
Alex was in George's office, doing paperwork.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-21-2014, 10:39 PM

Kevin was already on his second beer when she got back. "Yeah. I am. You're really pretty you know, and you have a rockin' body."
-
Heather asked a maid where he was and then knocked on the office door.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-21-2014, 10:44 PM

Trixie kissed his cheek. "Thanks. You're not too bad yourself." She replied, ordering him another beer.
~
Alex didn't look up from the paperwork. "Come in."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-21-2014, 10:52 PM

Kevin gulped down the rest of his second beer, which was only half done, and started on the third. The bartender looked at him, "You're pounding those back."

"Yeah, so? This is how I drink beer." Kevin raised a brow at him, feeling rather judged. He turned back to Trixie. "So, what nationality are you? You look... exotic. It's hot. I'm white as Hell. My mom's Swedish and my dad is Irish and English."
-
The four men were on their way to the hotel. They went up and waited in the room. Grizzly sat on the bed, "Now we play the waiting game. Hope she gets him so plastered he can't see straight. I hear he's not a fighter, but it's still easier to handle a drunk man than a sober man."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-21-2014, 10:59 PM

"Native American. Cherokee to be exact." Trixie replied, rubbing his thigh again. She was also taking small sips of her martini while also drinking a water. "And yes, you are white as hell. And an Ellingson, if I am correct. I've never been around royalty before."
~
Alex walked over to the door when he noticed someone didn't come in. "Oh, Heather. What can I, uh.., help you with?"
~
Wolf tossed a ball back and forth against a wall. "Meh...even so. He won't be able to get away from us four."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-21-2014, 11:09 PM

Kevin smirked, "Indeed I am. I wouldn't call myself royalty exactly. Yes, a close relative of mine married into royalty and we are very wealthy, but I'm not an heir to any throne. I have been called the Prince of America before though. Don't worry, I won't make you get on your knees for me unless you want to." xD

He loved feeling her soft hands rubbing him. It was taking everything he had to control himself.
-
((lol, oops.))

Heather walked inside the room. "What can I help you with? What, you assume I want something from you?" She said it rather teasingly, but there was a hint of truthfully hurt feelings behind that. It didn't seem like a way to say hello to a fiancée.
-
"Three and a half." Grizzly laughed, motioning to Fox.

"I'm not that small." Fox glared. "But I'm not touching him anyway. So, technically, 3 and a half, because I'll only help of you need me."

"First step is to tie him up and try and get his family's phone number out of him." Crow said, thinking to himself aloud. "Then we can call them for the ransom."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-21-2014, 11:14 PM

Trixie slowly moved her hand up his thigh. "And what if I want to that and much more?" She asked, kissing his neck.
~
(())

Alex sighed. "Sorry. I'm just swamped with paperwork. With Torie not having a clue as to what has happened the last three months, I am charged with answering all the letters from foreign countries asking for our help." He replied, sitting down on a chair. "How has your day been?"
~
Wolf looked at Crow. "That's easily simplified. Internet. It has to be on there somewhere. And if not, we can always go find his sister Natalie. She is staying somewhere near here, right?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-21-2014, 11:23 PM

Kevin's body tingled as he felt more and more aroused. He chugged the rest of his beer and replied, "I would let you. That would be so f*cking amazing... I'd be a lucky man."

Kevin wasn't yet totally drunk, but he was feeling a little tipsy and much more confident than earlier.
-
"That's okay. I understand." Heather replied, looking down. "My day's been fine but... I hate to do this, but I need some money."
-
"His sister Natalie? I didn't even put the two together before. Natalie Ellingson the adult movie star?" Grizzly grinned, his eyes lighting up. XD "As much as I'd love to meet her, unless we go to Natalie for another reason, getting the number from her might take longer than getting it out of Kevin."

Fox nodded, "I'll be on the internet thing then. Using Natalie for the number is too time consuming."