Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-21-2014, 09:21 PM

Torie immediately stopped moving. "Oh...I'm sorry, sweetie." She said, rubbing her hand on his chest. "You, ok?"
~
Panter hopped into her cute little blood red cor vet (?) and headed towards the rehab center. On the way she passed Kevin. She quickly slowed down and pulled over to the side of the road. She quickly got out, wearing a cute pair of black thigh high-high heel boots, a pair of black tight leather jeans, and a simple white tank top. "Hey cutie. Where are you off too?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-21-2014, 09:29 PM

((Corvette))

Ryan smiled through the pain and nodded, "Yeah... fine. Just, uh, maybe move a little less? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, babe."
-
Kevin looked to see who was talking to him. He raised a brow and looked around before looking back at her, "Are you talking to me? I'm going back to where I'm currently... staying at. I'm sorry, do I know you...? I'm Kevin."

He was quite surprised that such a sexy woman was talking to him in the middle of the streets. He didn't look his best at the moment because of the stress and lack of sleep. He was still handsome, but he didn't have any glow to him. Being approached by a woman like this one, midday, without making the first move was... unexpected.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-21-2014, 09:35 PM

((LOL! You can tell that I know my cars xD))

She moved her legs away from him and put her head on his chest. "I think I was the one who woke you." She replied, closing her eyes as she listened to his heartbeat.
~
Panther smiled. "I'm Trixie. And no, you don't know me....yet." She replied, smirking. "Can I give you a ride somewhere?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-21-2014, 09:40 PM

"Yeah, you woke me first, but then I woke you. And you need sleep."
-
Kevin looked away. Simply looking at her was tempting him. After all, Victoria was with Ryan right now and he wasn't sure if they were technically still engaged. He did have the ring in his pocket. "Nice to meet you, Trixie. I would take your ride, but... where I need to go... it's kind of embarrassing. I'm going back to Lakeshore Recovery rehab center. I'm a patient there."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-21-2014, 09:46 PM

She kissed his chest. "And so do you." She replied, before resting herself on one arm and looking at him. She ran her free hand through his hair. "I missed you." She said, staring at him. "I don't know why, but I just have this huge...weight lifted off my shoulder right now. Like I was away from you for much longer than a couple days."
~
Trixie smiled. "And why is that embarrassing? Everyone has their..addictions." She replied. "I could show you some of mine." xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-21-2014, 09:52 PM

Ryan went to tell her that they were apart, but that wouldn't be in keeping with the status quo, so he simply laughed. "Yeah. I know what you mean. I missed you too. Time went so slowly when you were in your coma. I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was if you would be okay."
-
Kevin swallowed, his face starting to get redder and he could feel himself heating up. He hadn't had se'x since before Torie had left for Vienna 2 weeks ago, which for Kevin, was a long time. "Um, maybe... I guess I'll accept your drive offer." He walked to her car and around to the passenger side.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-21-2014, 09:57 PM

She kissed him, slowly and passionately. "Do you need anything? I can go downstairs and get it for you?" She asked, knowing full well that she was too weak to walk.
~
Trixie smiled and got in. "So are we still going to Lakeshore or are we going to my place?" She asked, starting to drive. And let's just say that her driving was...similar to the Fast and Furious drivers. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-21-2014, 10:05 PM

"You can barely walk, Tor. If you need anything, I can go get it for you."
-
It was a real turn on. xD

"I do have another 2 hours left before I have to be back. I may as well make the most out of my time in the outside world." Kevin said, insinuating the latter. Without alcohol, his confidence around women wasn't nearly as high as it was when he was drunk. He wasn't completely awkward, but he didn't want to seem too pushy.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-21-2014, 10:11 PM

She kissed his cheek and snuggled against him. "You can barely walk, either." She reminded. "But, this is all I need." She whispered, closing her eyes again.
~
Trixie smirked and rubbed his leg. "My place it is." She replied, quickly driving to the hotel she has booked before going to Kevin's rehab center.

It was an old hotel and had a bar on the main floor. Being nothing special, Trixie grabbed a small bag from the trunk. "Want a drink before we head up?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-21-2014, 10:14 PM

Ryan kissed her forehead and let her fall back to sleep.
-
Kevin bit his lip. "Uh... yes. I would love a drink or two."