Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-21-2014, 01:33 AM

xD

Torie smiled and snuggled against him.

The maid soon came upstairs and knocked on the door. "Alexander, may I speak with you?"

"Of course. Excuse me, Torie." He said, walking out to see the maid. Marissa was standing outside the door.

"Kevin is here to see Victoria. He is waiting downstairs." She explained.

"Thank you. Greg, do you wish to come?" Alex asked.

"Sure. Someone has to be the third party, right." He replied, following Alex downstairs.

Alex smiled when he saw Kevin. "Kevin, how nice of you to drop by. Unannounced." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-21-2014, 01:36 AM

Ryan snuggled back against her and kissed her softly.
-
"Alex, sorry, I don't have a cellphone right now. Torie was coming home today, right? I thought she might have been released and I wanted to come wish her well. I just really want to see her."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-21-2014, 01:43 AM

Torie quickly fell asleep against him.
~
"Sorry but she is to be undisturbed at the moment. Her and Ryan are taking a nap upstairs. Oh, and I believe this belongs to you as well." Alex replied, coldly as he handed him the ring. "I don't care if you say that you love her, care for her, whatever. Your decision to have your friend attack my sister put her in a coma and kill her unborn child. Until she asks for you, don't bother coming around. I only allowed you in the hospital room because of your sister. I am not extending that invitation to the house."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-21-2014, 07:47 AM

Kevin stared at the engagement ring in his hand. "But... Alex, you can't... no. I didn't mean for it to happen. It was a mistake. A momentary lapse of judgment. Please..." He had gone pale and looked like he had seen a ghost. "Please reconsider. I love her. I need to see her. Alex, I know you don't like me, but you've made mistakes too. You used to be a bad person, what if you were never given a second chance? Please, I'm begging you here."

He got down on his knees and literally begged him. "Please."
-
Meanwhile, Ross was watching Natalie sleep. She woke up and jumped, seeing someone in the shadows sitting on a chair in the corner of the room. She flicked on the bedside table and breathing heavy said, "Oh my God, you scared the Hell out of me."

"Sorry, Miss Ellingson. I was instructed to keep a close eye on you."

"Couldn't you stay in the living room or something? If any intruder came in they'd have to go through the door."

"Not true. There's a window in this room." Ross pointed.

"We're on the 16th story." Natalie reminded him. "Can't exactly climb up here with a ladder."

"No, but you're the top story. Someone can escalate down with rope. Or, they could go into one of the other condos on this floor and walk along the ledge into this window." Ross said, rather seriously.

Natalie shook her head. "Right. I doubt it, but whatever. You should have told me you were going to sit there."

"I didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"So instead you watched be sleep without my knowledge, in the dark, like a creepy stalker, waiting for me to wake up."

"Yeah. I thought it would be better that way." xD
-
The five people David had called were discussing how to go about his order.

One man, a burly 'woodsman'-esque man wearing a plaid shirt said, "Fox, did you do some research and find out where to find Victoria's fiancée and Sharp?"

A smaller, much thinner man with short messy brown hair nodded. "I partially did. Victoria's fiancee, Kevin Ellingson, is in Lakeshore Recovery rehab center. Sharp... that I couldn't find. We've met him before working for Mr. Rice, but Sharp must be a codename. I need to know his real name, and I'm still searching for that."

"Fox, work faster then!" The plaid shirted man shirt yelled.

"Grizz, I am trying my best here. This guy is hard to find." Fox defended. "We can take care of Kevin now, since we know who he is and where. We'll go after Sharp later."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-21-2014 at 08:01 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-21-2014, 09:09 PM

Alex shook his head. "Take the ring, Kevin. Go buy yourself a new phone and text me when you want to come over. If she is awake, then I will allow you to come over. But you will not mention the ring, you will not mention your engagement, and you will not mention anything else related to that. You also will not go after Ryan. After all, she thought he was dead when she fell in love with you. Now she is falling back in love with Ryan because she never knew she fell in love with you. That's what I call poetic justice."
~
A muscular, thin man by the name of Wolf came into the room, carrying a bag full of weapons. "So, how do we feel like handling Mr. Ellingson?" He asked, in his gruff voice.

A woman sighed. "Geez, men. He is obviously a womanizer and men like that don't change their stripes that easily. He is also a drinker-"

"But he is in rehab." Wolf reminded her.

"And there are bars near the rehab center. All I have to do is flutter my pretty little eyelashes and he will follow like nothing else." Panther replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-21-2014, 09:32 PM

"Thank you." Kevin said quietly. Obviously he wasn't thankful for having the ring back because he'd rather Tories be wearing it, but at least he had convinced Alex to let him see her. "I will accept your rules. You're right. Maybe it is poetic justice... I will wait until she remembers me and when she does, I'll hope that she chooses me. I... I guess I'll leave now."
-
The fifth was a man named Crow. He was a African American man with long bark hair. "But how do we get him to the bar from the rehab center? And what do we do to him after?"

"Well," Fox started, "He's from a rich family. How much is Mr.Rice paying us?"

"A mill a piece." Grizzly replied.

"So $5 million total? I think we can get at least $10 million from his family if we hold him ransom." Fox said. "We can still kill him if we want, but why not try and squeeze out more money?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-21-2014, 09:52 PM

"You know where the door is. Don't let it hit you on the way out." Alex replied, turning and walking away.
~
Panther smiled. She was a curvy native american woman with long black hair. "Easy. I'll say that his friends sent me to comfort him and that he would probably be more comfortable at a nearby hotel." She replied, shrugging.

Wolf smirked. "Send the family a dead body in place of 10 million, I like that. Extra two mil a piece."

((panther))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-21-2014, 09:59 PM

Kevin sighed, wishing he could see her now, but he wasn't going to push it. He pocketed the ring and headed back to the center.
-
Fox nodded. "We have a plan then?"

"Panther lures him somewhere private, texts us a location, and then us four boys go over and tale care of him." Crow summarized.

"And after we have him? Are we going to shoot him? Stab him? Choke him? Or torture?"

"I'm sure Mr. Rice would appreciate making him suffer. He sent us this task from jail. He wouldn't be going after anyone that didn't seriously wrong him." Grizzly replied.

"Why don't we see where it takes us, Fox? Why'd it gotta be so planned?" Crops questioned.

"Because it's a murder. We f*ck it up, and we'll be sitting in the cell next to our employer." Fox replied, matter of factly.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-21-2014, 10:06 PM

After a while, Torie quietly stirred.
~
Panther smiled and grabbed her shades. "You can guys can plan the torture. I rather not get my hands messy." She replied, smirking. "But, just in case, make sure to bring my favorite knife."

Wolf shook his head, as he dug for a smaller knife. Once he found one, he tossed it to her. "Keep it with you just in case." He replied.

She caught it and shoved it into her boot. "See ya in a couple of hours."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-21-2014, 10:11 PM

But her stirring caused his leg to move. He woke up and winced, quietly muttering an 'Ow'.
-
Fox nodded, "See you around."

Grizz and Crow kept trying to think of things to do to Kevin.
-
Kevin was on his way back to the center, walking because he hadn't taken his car to rehab with him. He could take a taxi, like he had on the way there, but he wanted some extra time to think to himself. It was only a 15 minute drive, but it was an hour walk.