Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-20-2014, 07:24 PM

"I will tell her." Greg replied, sadly.

"But Torie and Alex both have connections. I refuse to believe that you will be in prison that long." She replied, stubbornly.
~
Dr. Wary sighed. "Yes, you have to keep the status quo. She doesn't remember being engaged or pregnant or anything. She will be going into surgery tomorrow to fix a small tear in her abdomen. Or that is what she thinks. We are actually removing the fetus. Leaving it in her stomach too much longer will create more issues for her. Right now, you all need to keep up with appearances, for her sake."

Alex turned and looked at Ross. "Who are you?"

((Updated pictures: Janie, Torie))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-20-2014, 07:35 PM

"I know none of you want me to be, but it had to be done. We'll see what Alex and Torie pull out of their ass." He laughed. "I'm sure they will try anything."
-
Kevin cringed at hearing his baby being called a 'fetus'. It sounded so... unreal. And then that they had to remove it... He shook his head and let a few tears fall.

Ryan thought for a moment. "So, then... I'm her boyfriend, Ella's not pregnant, Alex is an @sshole and he and Heather aren't together, and Kevin is just an employee of Shelly. Oh, and David isn't her dad and Alex isn't her brother. What else do we need to think about here...?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 07:40 PM

Janie nodded. "We all will. Your basically part of the family."

Greg chuckled. "Part of one dysfunctional family."
~
"Sharp was never her bodyguard. And George and my mother are still alive." Alex replied, sighing.

"Obviously she will notice some changes. Ella's pregnancy, missing friends or family, which should be explained. From you guys telling her earlier that it is January, she realizes that she has some memory loss. But I don't want her overwhelmed." Dr. Wary stressed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2014, 07:49 PM

"Depending though... I might not be for long. Even if I get out. David's in jail so Torie won't need my protection, and if she's not with Kevin, Natalie will probably go back to LA. She was only here to keep Torie company while Kevin was in rehab and on tour... it'll be a little messy." He said.
-
"Okay, we won't." Ryan said. He didn't care, this was actually better for him. He got to be her boyfriend again.

Kevin frowned, "I'm still going to visit her every day. I guess I'll tell her that Shelly keeps sending me or something..."

"We'll only tell her what she needs to know, doctor. Thanks." Heather nodded. She rubbed Alex's back.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 07:53 PM

"She'll still need protection from the AR and Kevin's friends. Possibly from Kevin himself. She doesn't remember being engaged to him." Greg replied.

"I'm sure she will want to keep in touch anyways." Janie replied.
~
Alex really wanted to kick Kevin out again but knew better. If Torie did remember him being her fiancee then she might get p*ssed off at him again. xD

Dr. Wary nodded. "She can see visitors but only for a little while longer. She will tire easily as her body is still recovering and is dealing with the loss of the child. I will be releasing her the day after tomorrow."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2014, 08:06 PM

"We'll figure it all out if I get out of here. Right now, I can't do anything but sit here."
-
"At least she'll be out soon then. That's good news." Ryan said.

Kevin frowned some more. He wanted Torie out too, but that wasn't great news for him personally. He couldn't justify visiting her at home every day. "Can we go back in now? Maybe small groups at a time?" He asked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 08:12 PM

Janie nodded. "Well, we need to go tell Rachel and David the good news. You going to be ok?"
~
Alex nodded. "Why don't you, Nat, and I go in together? Heather and Ryan can go in by themselves."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2014, 08:19 PM

"I'll be fine." Sharp nodded.
-
Kevin reluctantly nodded. He didn't want to go in with Alex, but maybe it would at least stop him from his urge to kiss her.

He and Natalie both walked in.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 08:27 PM

Janie nodded. "Ok. By the way, we met Marissa. She's...uh, quite different from you."
~
Alex followed suit.

Torie looked up when they walked in. "Hello Kevin. You can tell Shelly that I will be feeling well shortly and that this will not impede on my leadership of the resistance." She said, frowning as she saw Alex. "What are you doing here? I thought I told you to leave me and my friends alone."

Alex swallowed. "Sorry, my father just wanted me to make sure you were alright."

"Well, now you're sure I'm alright. Leave."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2014, 08:36 PM

"How so?" Sharp said with a slight grin.
-
Kevin stifled a laugh, and Natalie smacked his arm for it.

Natalie said, "This experience has changed Alex, don't be so hard on him. We're here, so nothing will happen. I'm Kevin's sister, by the way. Natalie. I came to visit him. I heard you were hurt, so I came to see you. I'm a supporter of what you're doing."