Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-20-2014, 06:51 PM

"Oh...weird it was on this finger." She replied, switching it to the other side. She squeezed his hand. "Go. I'll be fine. I've been through worse." She added, smiling at him.
~
Janie and Greg walked over. "Uh..hey.." Janie said, becoming upset as she looked at him through the bars.

Greg shook his head, angry that Sharp was behind bars.

((hey, gonna walk to DQ. Be back in 10-15))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-20-2014, 06:57 PM

"Alright. Love you, baby." Ryan kissed her forehead and walked out.

Kevin was sitting outside, Heather and Ella also there.

He growled. "Don't use this as an opportunity to steal her from me."

"Steal her? Like you stole her from me? Besides, if she did remember everything, she would've left you anyway." Ryan shrugged. "She asked about the ring though. I told her it was a gift from her parents. Hope you don't mind."

"You WHAT?" Kevin pushed him.

"She doesn't know she was ever with you. I had to lie about it." He shrugged.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 07:13 PM

Alex stepped between the two of them. "Enough. She will eventually find out what the ring meant. Her head was bashed against a tile floor. Memory loss was probably going to happen anyways. So both of you, just chill." He said, rubbing his temples.
~
"Luke..." Janie said, a little louder this time.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2014, 07:18 PM

Kevin rolled his eyes.

Ryan had almost fallen off his crutches when Kevin pushed him, but luckily had enough upper body strength to stay up. "Torie is more important right now than some ring Kevin. If she really loves you, she'll come back to you when she remembers."

Kevin muttered under his breath.
-
Luke looked up from his meal. "Oh, sorry, I thought I was hearing things... What's up? how's Torie?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 07:29 PM

Alex smiled when the doctor walked back. "Everyone stay out here. I don't want to overwhelm her." He said, before walking in and closing the door.

Marissa stood between the doctor and Torie. "Name, please."

"Dr. Wary. I am her doctor." He replied.

Marissa pulled her phone out and checked for his picture. "Alright, you may proceed." She replied, stepping aside.

Dr. Wary nodded and then began to ask Torie questions.
~
Alex wanted to smack Kevin but continued to pace.
~
Janie managed a small smile. "She woke up. She doesn't remember the last 3 months but she is awake." She said, tearing up a little. "What about you? Have they said anything about a possible release option?"

Greg rubbed Janie's shoulders. "Natalie misses you. She wanted to come with but Janie told her no."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2014, 07:49 PM

((Sorry, I posted but it didn't go through..))

Kevin really wanted to be with Victoria. Knowing she didn't remember all their times together was... rough.
-
"Good, it isn't safe here and I wouldn't want her seeing me like this. Tell her I miss her too." Luke said. "They did mention a deal when I was arrested, because of the info I gave them about David. I'm glad Torie's awake. Hopefully she remembers everything soon."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 07:53 PM

((Awe sad day))

Alex was also having a rough time with it. Right now, Torie didn't know that she was his sister nor did she like him. And with all their bonding that they had done...it was hurting him too.
~
Janie nodded. "We hope so, too..." She mumbled.

Greg sighed. "Anything we can do for you? Possibly bring you better food?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2014, 08:01 PM

Luke laughed, "No, I'm fine, I've ate much worse, and if I ever do end up married with Natalie, I'm sure I'll be eating worse tasting food for a while. Though, we would have lots of money. I made a LOT off bodyguarding Torie. I might have to hire a chef for my own sanity."
-
Everyone was wondering what the doctor thought about Torie's condition. Kevin really wanted to ask about her memory.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 08:06 PM

Janie smiled. "Not if. When. You will marry Natalie. Alex and Torie will make sure of it."

Greg looked away. While he enjoyed Janie's optimism, he could see the reality of things. He knew that the chances of Luke getting out where slim.
~
Soon, Dr. Wary walked out to the waiting gang. "Her brain has stopped swelling and she is now starting to heal from the brain injury. As you all have seen, her memory is a little behind. She may regain all of it back or she may never remember the past couple of months. Or she could only remember fragments. Only she can control that. Gently remind her of the things she has forgotten but only if she asks or if she remembers something. Giving her too much information at one time will overload her brain."

Marissa was wondering where Ross was.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2014, 08:15 PM

At least, not anytime soon, and Luke knew that too. "Janie... It might not happen like that. I'm in here for murder in the First degree of Amon, the kidnapping and assault of Anna Amon, and tampering and destroying evidence. Me 'getting off easy' would be at least 25 years. Make sure Natalie knows that I'll understand if she doesn't wait for me. I want her to be happy."
-
Heather nodded.

"But... does that mean, because she doesn't remember being engaged to me, that I can't... I can't act like she's my fiance?"

"Or, bouncing off that, she thinks she's still with me. Should I keep acting like we are together?"

Kevin glared at Ryan, " No, you break up with her."

Ross finally arrived. He lived out of state, so it took him a short while to get there. He walked over and joined the others. He stood there, slightly creepily, as the doctor spoke. He didn't want to interrupt. XD