Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-20-2014, 02:31 AM

((Awe ))

Greg and Janie didn't know what to say, as they both felt a little awkward as Kevin and Nat were having a moment.
~
Alex looked at Heather. "You hungry?"

((night!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-20-2014, 02:57 AM

Heather's stomach grumbled. "I think that was a yes." XD
-
"Nat... I'm not running away. I just... I can't do rehab right now. There's too much going on."

"That's what makes it even better to do now. If you can get through this, you can tackle anything that gets in your way of being sober."

Kevin shook his head. "I'm sorry. Torie's right. I am weak. I can't... maybe when I arrive in L.A, where things can be easier, I'll try it again."

"You're almost half way done. Only a little over a month to go and then-"

"Then I'm sober, but unhappy."

"If you were drunk right now, you'd still be unhappy on the inside, Kevin. Rehab isn't just for the alcohol, but it will help you learn to deal with things instead of use alcohol to ignore the pain."

"Heartbreak is not a pain I want to feel. I don't see why I'd want to feel any pain or sadness."

"Because you're human. We all feel upset sometimes, like the sky is falling down on us, but you have to suck it us and show the world that nothing it going to stop you. Especially a little breakup."

"Little? I want to marry this woman."

"Maybe you still can? Don't count yourself out yet. Go back to rehab, finish, and when you get out you'll either a) move on or find someone else, or b) Torie will see that you've changed and if she left, she'll come back to you."

"She WON'T. I don't know what you don't get, Natalie. IT'S OVER BETWEEN ME AND VICTORIA. End point. Nothing can be done. I f*cked up. I did something unforgivable that ended doing no good for anyone. Alex is going to tell her everything, and I'm sure as Hell he'll make it sound as bad as he possibly can. He won't tell her why I let it happen, or that I'm sorry. He, and the rest of her friends including these two, probably be ecstatic when she breaks up with me. They might even throw a f*cking party. I bet the only reason I'm allowed in with supervision is because he wants to see my face when she dumps me. I wanted to be a father -"

"You still can be. Even if it's not Torie, you'll fall for some other woman, and you'll get married and have kids one day."

"I've proposed to two women and gotten them pregnant, yet here I am, with nothing to show for it. I'm not looking for number 3. You know how f*cking ridiculous I sound? Obviously, commitment really isn't my thing. Or maybe women love me at first, and then start to realize I'm an @sshole and they leave me. Either way, I can see my future, Natalie. I'll die at 40, collapsed over the toilet after an alcohol binge in a hotel room, unloved, lonely and childless."

"KEVIN! Don't say that! Things aren't going to be like that. You'll get sober, and you'll live happily ever after with a beautiful wife and beautiful kids in a big house and -"

"Oh, Natalie... always such an optimist."

"Kevin, you're a good, smart guy. You'll bounce back from this. It's hard right now, but you're still young. I have plenty of girl friends that I can set you up with."

"I don't want to be set up with anyone. If I can't be with Torie, I don't want to be with anyone right now." Kevin frowned. "If I'm a good and smart guy, why do I make sure stupid bad decisions?"

Natalie shook her head. "Nobody's perfect. But go finish rehab, and show everyone that sometimes you do get it right."

"I don't want to talk about this anymore... Bring me back to the rehab center. At least I'll be able to stay away from society there." Kevin rolled his eyes and got in the car.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-20-2014 at 12:33 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 01:13 PM

Alex was only able to manage a small smile. He kissed Torie's cheek and then walked out with Heather.
~
Greg looked at Kevin, wanting to say something but couldn't find the words he wanted to use.

Janie sighed. "Kevin, Natalie is right. We all make mistakes. Torie is an awesome person, yes, but its not the end of the world if you two break up. There are plenty of fish in the sea and you have only loved two of them. Don't count yourself out."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2014, 01:19 PM

Heather held his hand. "Did you want to go to the coffee shop downstairs? They sell pastries, and we don't even have to leave the hospital."
-
"Not the end of the world, no, but love isn't even a strong enough word for how I feel about her... if I'm feeling this sh*tty before she's even officially broken up with me, I can only imagine what's to come when I hear her beautiful voice tell me that she never wants to see me again... I don't want to have my heart broken anymore by any more women. I don't want any other woman anyway." Kevin shook his head. "I don't know how I'm going to tell my family... about the baby and the breakup."

"It hasn't even happened yet. You wrote that song you were playing in the hall for her, right? She'll love that."

"Yeah, I wrote it for her. But no song is going to make her forgive me. She'll actually probably hate the song now. I should change the title when I end up recording it... if I even do record it. I might scrap it. It's going to be really hard to sing a song about the girl I love knowing she hates my guts."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-20-2014 at 01:25 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 01:39 PM

Alex nodded. "That sounds good. I don't want to go to far away from her." He said, squeezing her hand.
~
Janie felt like smacking him, she was getting so annoyed. "Alright, look. You love this girl, right. Then f*cking fight for her. You made a mistake and now you are owning up to it. Show her that your not a whiny little p*ssy and then she will probably go back to you. But stop all of this mopey baby sh*t and grow a pair." -.-

"Nice pep talk." Greg muttered.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2014, 01:48 PM

"I know you don't." She kissed his cheek. "Marissa's up there watching her though, so no need to rush our lunch. I would treat us, but I'm broke. Hopefully you don't mind spending a little on me right now..."
-
"Yeah, Kev, what Janelle said." Natalie agreed.

"She's going to hate me, I honestly don't see her taking me back no matter what I do." Kevin shook his head.

She stopped at the rehab. "Just... figure things out, okay, Kev? Don't feel so defeated right now. You never know."

Kevin stepped out of the car. "Fine. I'll try not to act mopey when we go see her tomorrow."

"Good. Bring your guitar too, in case she wants to hear you play."

"Doubt it but-"

"Stop the self doubt and hope for the best, you pessimist."

"Okay, okay. See you tomorrow at the hospital." Kevin rolled his eyes and walked away.

((Skip ahead to next day? I'm going to have a shower now. I should have had one when you did. Lol))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 01:59 PM

((Lol! No problem!))

Alex nodded. "I don't mind." He replied, walking up to the stand. He ordered himself a Diet Coke and a banana nut muffin.

And soon it was the next day:

The night before, the doctors had taken her in for another CAT scan. They wanted to check her brain for how much swelling was still in there and noticed that a good amount had gone down. By the morning, when another scan was taken about 90% had gone down.

Before visiting hours started, the doctors decided to take her out of the induce coma, hoping that she would be awake by the time everyone arrived.

Alex, Janie, and Greg all headed to the hospital early, hoping to be there when she woke up.

Marissa was already awake in the chair, watching both the doors and windows.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2014, 02:11 PM

Ryan and Ella were also there.

Natalie picked up Kevin and brought him there. Before walking in to the hospital she told him, "No matter what happens, don't get discouraged. Keep working toward getting sober and working toward your own personal happiness. Don't let anything get you down. No matter what they all say, they don't know you like I do."

"Thanks, Nat... hopefully Alex won't tell her about it right away. That's a lot to put on a person who just getting out of a coma."

Natalie agreed, and the two joined the others. Kevin sat in the corner, gently strumming his guitar.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 02:16 PM

Alex was pacing. "They took her out of the coma hours ago. Why isn't she waking up?" He said, worrying.

"It's ok. Torie will wake up and everything will be fine. Just have patience, Alex. Torie has always done her own thing."

Greg nodded. "She will be fine."

At that moment, Torie blinked her eyes open.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2014, 02:20 PM

Natalie squealed. "Torie! You're awake!"

Ryan smiled, "Good morning. I'm so glad you're okay. How ya feeling?"

Ella also smiled, "I knew you'd make it."

Kevin started softly playing his song for her in the background. He didn't want to overwhelm her.