Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-20-2014, 01:15 AM

Janie sighed. "I may not like the guy but Ella is right. You can't go alone. I'll come with."

Greg nodded. "As will I. We can't have anything happening to you. If your brother is upset now, he will be even more so if you get hurt while searching for him."
~
"I have a job protecting Natalie Ellingson, Sharp's girl." She replied, still all business like. "You in?"
~
She chuckled. "I wouldn't expect it, sweetie. You have a fiancee."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-20-2014, 01:26 AM

"I'm going to stay here with Alex." Said Heather.

Ella really didn't want to do either. xD "I'm actually going to head back to school and catch last period. I'll meet you guys at the mansion later." and she left.

"Alright. See you three later then. Let's go Janie, Greg." Natalie nodded to them as she left. She walked out with them to the car and quickly drove to the rehab center. "I hope he's there, but knowing Kevin, he's probably out getting drunk..."
-
Heather looked at Torie and then at Alex. "You're a good brother to her, you know. I'm sure she appreciates you looking out for her."
-
"Natalie Ellingson? No problem. When, where, and for how long? Why isn't Sharp watching her is she's his girl?"
-
Kevin raised a brow. "Than what do you want...? Why invite me up here?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 01:33 AM

Alex looked down at his lap. "Yeah...but I couldn't protect her and the baby. I should have been there. She shouldn't have been alone. But she is so stubborn, sometimes."
~
Janie hopped in the front while Greg got in the back.

"What's the closest bar to the hospital? That's where he would have most likely gone." Greg replied, pulling up Google maps. xD
~
"Starting now, I'll send you the address, and until a small breeze passes through. I'll inform you more when you get here."
~
"I told you. I just want to talk. Let you unload on someone who won't judge."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2014, 01:40 AM

"She doesn't expect you to follow her around all the time. She was going to visit her fiance and have private time with him. That's why Sharp wasn't there. Nobody, except Kevin and Joe, expected an attack."
-
"Paddy's Irish Pub." Natalie said, already pulling in. "So we're taking the whole possibility that he went back off the table? Honestly, makes sense. If he's there, no need to rush in, but if he's drinking we have to get him quick. Let's go see if he's here."
-
"Gotcha. See you shortly, Marissa." Ross said before hanging up.
-
"I have to give you something though... Here, take this. It's $100. That's nothing to me, so don't worry about it. I'm rich, and if you're listening to me tell my story, you're practically doing the same amount as my therapist and deserve to be paid. Trust me, this is one crazy story, you're going to be glad I paid you."xD

Then, Kevin started telling the woman everything since he started dating Torie.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 01:44 AM

"Still. We shouldn't trust anyone but our group." He replied, slipping his other hand into Heather's. Even if he wasn't happy with her right now, he needed her comfort, her love, to get him through this.
~
Janie nodded and was already getting out of the car before she parked.
~
Marissa quickly texted him the details before walking back into Torie's room.
~
The woman laid down on the bed and listened intently.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2014, 01:52 AM

Heather silently agreed, squeezing his hand. She was happy to feel his soft hands in hers again, even if she knew it was just all the emotions getting to him.
-
Natalie went inside and asked it they had seen a thin tall blond guy in his mid20s with a guitar. The bartender nodded.

"Yep." She said. "He came in here, had a beer, and was crying. One of our regulars brought him upstairs to comfort him."

Natalie instantly assumed that meant s'ex and she ran upstairs and opened a few doors before finally finding the room. "Kevin! What are you doing here! You're supposed to be in rehab, not with some wh*re... sitting on the bed with your clothes on. Well. I was 90% sure I was going to walk in on you but apparently I was wrong... hm. Still, you need to get back to rehab."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 02:00 AM

Marissa nodded and leaned against one of the corners. "One of my other agents should be arriving shortly. Where did Miss Ellingson go?"

"To find her brother. We sent Janie and Greg with her."

Marissa nodded. "Don't mind me. I will just be standing here." For being friends with Sharp, she was quite the opposite xD
~
Janie and Greg had stayed downstairs, not wanting to walk in on him with someone else, again.
~
The woman smiled. "I was just letting him talk things out, Ma'am." She replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2014, 02:09 AM

"Right..." Heather blinked, a little freaked out by her simply standing there. She had wanted to talk to Alex about relationship things, and now felt far too awkward to do so.
-
"Sure you were. Come on, Kevin." Natalie grabbed his arm, "You are going back to rehab whether you like it or not. You had a beer today and-"

"And I only had one." Kevin said, pulling his arm away. "I don't want to go back. I was to gather my things and move. Tonight."

"You're being crazy. You have to be here when Torie wakes up. Alex said he'll let you in to see her, as long as you're under supervision."

"That's good, at least I can still see her while she's unconscious and pretend she loves me until she wakes up, Alex tells her what I did, and she dumps my @ss." Kevin muttered. "There's no point. I'll go there tomorrow morning before she wakes up, tell her I love her, and then leave before she has a chance to break my heart in person. If you're there when she wakes, tell her she can keep the ring as long as she takes the pearl out. I'll cut my loses, but the pearl is a family heirloom."

"You tell her that when she wakes up, okay? You're not going anywhere."

"Everyone hates me here."

"Kevin, stop being such a whiny little baby." Natalie rolled her eyes and grabbed his arm again, dragging him out and downstairs. "Let's go Janelle and Greg. I found him. They were just talking - aka he was moping about his life."

"I wasn't moping. She asked why I was crying." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 02:13 AM

"And he wonders why Torie thinks he is a baby." Janie muttered under her breath.

Greg chuckled. "Kevin, if you get to tell your side of the story first, then maybe you can repair the damage." He replied, trying to be convincing. He knew as well as Kevin tho that as soon as Torie found out, she would be done
~
Alex sighed. "We should probably eat." He mumbled, standing up. "Can I bring you back anything, Marissa?"

"No. I am fine. If I want something all I have to do is ask." She replied. "I'll stand guard. No worries. Your sister is safe."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2014, 02:25 AM

"No, I won't. She's not an idiot. She's going to break up with me. It's inevitable. I lost the woman I love more than anything, and I lost my baby." Kevin pulled his arm away from Natalie after they got outside. "I'm not going back, Natalie."

"Kevin, you have to."

"Why? To be a better husband and father? Oh, wait, nope. Because I'm not going to be either anytime soon it looks like." Kevin rolled his eyes.

"No, for you. For your health."

"How about no, Natalie."

"I don't want you to die young, Kevin. You're my older brother. Remember when we were little and we played together? You felt bad because Cathy never liked playing dolls with me, so you'd play, even though you didn't like dolls, because you told me you liked making me smile."

"Natalie. I-"

"Or remember when I was stood up on my first date when I was in Grade 9? I called you to come and pick me up. I was so embarrassed, but you told me that-"

"A boy who doesn't show for a date with a woman like you is crazy."

"Yeah, and then you said you'd see the movie with me, and you bought me a big bucket of popcorn all for myself. Then my date came in with another girl and you took your soda and walked over to him and dumped it all over him."

"What are you getting at, Natalie?" Kevin said, confused.

"You're my brother, and I don't want to lose you. You still have me, Kevin. I know I'm just your sister, but I care about you a whole lot too. Your whole family does. Don't run away from everyone that still does care."