Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-19-2014, 11:08 PM

Alex sighed. "It's just...with Luke not here and our Dad in jail along with her mom...I just have to protect her. She is my only family.." He choked out, before sobbing again.

A young woman walked into the room. "Hello, Alexander. I'm Marissa." She said.

Alex looked over. "Marissa...Everyone, this is Victoria's new bodyguard until Luke gets out of prison."

Marissa was dressed in a simple pair of jeans with a nice top. She had her hair pulled back into a bun held up by hair sticks. They were black with jade spades on the end. Each of them was engraved with chinese writing.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-19-2014, 11:12 PM

"I understand, Alex, but from a family perspective on my end, Kevin and I were close growing up and I have to defend him. He's not the awful person you think he is." Natalie said and then looked at Marissa. "Nice to meet you. I'm Natalie. Sharp's girlfriend."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-19-2014, 11:17 PM

Alex sighed. "He has yet to prove that." He mumbled.

Marissa nodded. "Nice to meet you as well. I was...very sorry to hear that he was in prison." She replied.

Janie smiled. "Nice to have you around. Will you be staying with her 24/7?"

"Yes. I have already cleared it with the hospital." She replied.

Alex nodded. "Kevin, her fiancee, he is...he is only allowed in here under supervision." He replied, looking at Natalie.

Marissa nodded. "Understood."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-19-2014, 11:24 PM

"Thanks, Alex. It'll mean a lot to him. And Marissa, I'm sorry that he's in prison too. I miss him already, but he did it for the greater good and it just proved to me how special he is." Natalie said.

Natalie sent Kevin a text telling him it was okay to come visit Torie again, but of course, Kevin's phone was still busted from when he had threw it at the wall. Even so, he likely wouldn't have answered it. He was busy drinking. He stared at the beer glass and then started crying, in the middle of the bar. Of course, it was only midday by now, so the bartender was used to seeing depressed daydrinking men. xD

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-19-2014 at 11:34 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-19-2014, 11:30 PM

Marissa looked down, almost like she was remembering something. "Trust me. You have no idea how special he is." She replied, before her face turned emotionless again. "Alex, while you are all in here, I would like to take a walk around the hospital."

"Of course. I will stay with her until you return."

"Thank you." Marissa replied, before walking out.

Janie blinked. "Is it me or did it seem like those two might have had a..thing?"
~
xD

One of the ladies, a harlot, walked over to him. "Hey there, sweetie. Why are you crying?" She said, gently rubbing his back. She found that most of the daymen that came in, especially if they looked depressed, tended to want to have someone to talk to more than anything else. And if she could make an extra buck or two without having to lift up her skirt, well, that was easier cash. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-19-2014, 11:39 PM

"Even if she did and she wants him back, too bad, he's mine." Natalie laughed. Seriousness back, she asked, "If she's watching Victoria, is anyone watching me? I know Luke was worried about me."
-
Kevin stayed staring at his drink. "Because my life is crumbling, that's why. I indirectly put my fiancée in a coma and she lost our child, all her friends and her brother seem to think I did it on purpose or something even though I would never do something like that, she might not remember me when she wakes up, and I have a drinking problem. I'm actually in rehab and shouldn't be here right now, but my only supportive friend inside of rehab is afraid of me because of what happened to my fiancé..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-19-2014, 11:45 PM

"Marissa said she would call one of her other buddies. Besides, I will watch out for you as well." Alex replied. "And Natalie...I have a single question for you: If Torie breaks up with him because of what he has done...will you hate her?"
~
Marissa was calling one of her friends.
~
"Oh, sweetie! That is horrible! But you didn't intend on hurting your fiancee, right." She replied. "Why don't we put the drink down and go upstairs and talk. You can unload all of your issues onto me, ok."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-19-2014, 11:55 PM

"Hate... no. Be disappointed that their relationship failed because I know how much my brother loves her and wished they could have worked things out and because I want to see Kevin happy... very much yes. But it's her life. She makes her own choices and Kevin's made mistakes, now he'll have to live with them."

"Or kill himself." Ella said quietly.

"Don't even joke about that." Natalie glared over at Ella.

"What though? He's responsible for all of this... Torie's coma, his baby's death. That's heavy stuff."
-
A man by the name of Ross picked up. "Hello?" Said the gruff, deep sounding voice.
-
Kevin nodded. He chugged the beer and went upstairs with the woman.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 12:00 AM

"But it is still not ok to joke about him killing himself." Janie replied.

Alex thought that the world would be a better place without Kevin, but he knew better than to say that out loud.

"Why don't we go grab a bite to eat. I know I haven't eaten yet." Greg suggested.
~
"Ross, it Marissa." Marissa replied. "Are you working right now?"
~
It was a small little room. It fit a full size bed, a small dresser, night stand, and small chair. The walls were decorated with an assortment of different fabrics hanging from the wall. "Come on, sweetie." She said, walking over to the bed.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-20-2014, 12:10 AM

Natalie shook her head. "No. I'll have to pass. I need to see if a Kevin's back at the rehab facility yet. I should have left with him. This is a lot to be going through, and then with being told he can't see her and then having the blame thrown at him... I have a bad feeling he didn't return to rehab yet."

Heather shrugged, "So? Who cares? That's his choice. Once Torie knows everything, they'll be broken up anyway, so he can drink whatever he wants."

"He's still a human being with an addiction, Heather. From what I've heard, you should understand that pretty well." Natalie replied, rather annoyed by her comment. "I care because I don't want my brother dying of alcohol poisoning, getting into a drunk car crash, or something else awful happening to him because of his problem. It shouldn't be about his relationship with Torie. It should be about him and his health. The sooner he realizes it, the better."

Ella reminded, "But you really shouldn't leave alone. Why don't you eat and wait until after we eat and your protection is here?"

"No, I have to go now. If I do check and he's not there, I have to go around searching every bar between the hospital and the rehab looking for him so I can drag his butt back there before it's too late. Maybe nobody else cares about my brother's life, but I do."
-
"Nah, I'm supposed to be on vacation. But anything for my girl, Marissa. What did you need?"
-
Kevin sat down on the bed. "Let me put this out there'.. I'm not going to have se'x with you." xD