Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-19-2014, 10:50 PM

Alex pulled Kevin away from her. "I can ban you and I am. When she wakes up, she can then decide if she wants to see you. Until then, I am protecting my sister by keeping her away from you." He snarled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-19-2014, 10:55 PM

"I wouldn't hurt her... I would never... She's the love of my life... I didn't want this to happen... I wanted my little family..." Kevin cried, wiping away tears. He felt like absolute crap. He let the room and sat down right beside the door.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-19-2014, 10:58 PM

Aimee walked out of the room as well, only she didn't stop. She quickly called a cab and was taken back to the rehab facility.
~
Alex shut the door and sat down next to his sister, also crying. "I'm so sorry, Torie. I should have....I should have done something to protect you." He mumbled, rubbing her hand.

Soon, Janie and Greg were walking into the hospital.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-19-2014, 11:05 PM

Kevin was in a really dark place all of a sudden. Why did nothing ever go right for him? He started strumming his guitar in the hallway and quietly played Torie's song.

Heather and Ella had came as well. As did Natalie.

Natalie saw Kevin in the hall and kneeled down next to him, "Kevin, what's wrong? Why are you out here? You're... crying. Is Torie okay?"

Kevin looked at Natalie, then at the others, then back to his guitar. He didn't respond.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-19-2014, 11:11 PM

Greg frowned and walked into the room. He blinked as he saw Alex crying. "Hey, everything ok?" He asked, walking over to Alex.

"No..everything is not ok. Kevin had his friend attack her. He had this done to my sister.." Alex replied, glaring over at Kevin.

Janie's jaw dropped. "How could you, Kevin!?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-19-2014, 11:23 PM

"Of course, you'd make it sound like I wanted Torie in a coma and my kid dead. You're not even giving the full story... you're purposely making me sound as awful as you can." Kevin mumbled. "I'm not going to bother fighting it. Say whatever the Hell you want."

Natalie stood up and folded her arms, "Kevin. What did you do?"

"I wanted her to see me as a hero, and Joe... he's nuts and thought she should be taught a 'lesson' for cheating on me. I agreed, as long as I could step in and save the day. But... things went down too fast. I told him not to take it this far. I told him not to... hurt my child..."

Heather shook her head, "It's your fault then. You killed your child."

"I... I know..." Kevin stood up. "Natalie, can I talk to you for a second?"

"I don't know, Kevin. Not only did you hurt Torie and my future niece or nephew, but Sharp's in jail because this could have ended up hurting him or even me. I-"

"Fine, whatever. All I wanted to tell you was to pack your stuff and leave the condo. I'm selling it and going back to California. I can't live there with the nursery... done. I can't do it. I'm having all the baby stuff put away in storage for now."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-19-2014, 11:27 PM

Alex looked at Natalie. "I told him that he couldn't be in here...not after what he did. You, however, are welcome. She always did consider you a sister." He said, before looking back at Torie.

Janie turned to Heather. "Did Ryan come with you?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-19-2014, 11:37 PM

Heather shook her head. "No. It's hard for him to get around on the crutches... He said he'll be here tomorrow."

Kevin walked out. He didn't want to listen to them talk about him like he knew they would. He had no desire to defend himself, as he hated himself for what he did too. He hates himself so much, that he didn't go back to the facility yet. Why would he? To make it to therapy on time? To complain more about his life and to continue to be told everything's his fault? He didn't even have Aimee's support now. He went to a bar.

Natalie worried about her brother, wondering where he went off to. She looked at Torie and sighed. "I'm sure Kevin didn't mean to have this happen to her. He's not that kind of guy, you know. Victoria know he's not that kind of guy. She and I know a lot more about Kevin than the rest of you do and I know he feels horrible about this. Kevin's been upset because he thinks Victoria sees him as a weak coward, and he knows that she loves Ryan because she feels safe with him, so he must've thought he could be the brave hero if he saved her..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-19-2014, 11:42 PM

Alex sighed. "Whether he meant it or not, I lost my niece or nephew because of him. And I might lose my sister. I...I know that she loves him but...I just can't get over this. He planned on hurting my sister. Whether it was just a couple bruises or this, he still planned on hurting her. He...put her into this." He replied, starting to cry again.

Greg shook his head. "Banning him from the room, tho. Its a little harsh. You could have just said that he had to be in here with someone."

"And what if he hurts her again...what if he does more damage?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-19-2014, 11:52 PM

"There is no reason he would hurt her. If he's telling the truth - and trust me, Kevin has so many tells when he's lying it's obvious that he is being honest - than he did it because he foolishly thought he could impress her. There is no way that hurting her now, while she's in a coma, would 'impress' her. Hurting her now would be an act of pure malice, and Kevin... wouldn't do that to her. I talked to him and he absolutely loves Torie with every inch of his entire being."

Heather couldn't help but laugh. xD

Natalie looked at her, "I don't get what's funny."

"Every inch, eh? That's a lot... He must really love her."

Natalie blinked, wholly confused. "Uh, yeah, he does really love her."

"Sorry, I just couldn't stop myself. I've seen... forget it. This isn't a very ladylike joke. I'll shut up now." Heather giggled, trying to contain herself.

"Uh-huh... If you're referring to the size of his pe-"

"OFF TOPIC." Ella called out, wanting to stop them.

"I've been told by friends about it. I see what you're getting at, but I was trying to be serious." Natalie added. "Anyway... He's suffering enough by losing his child. He knows he has to live with that for the rest of his life now."