Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#971 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-18-2013, 11:58 PM

((Glen wants to play Civilization 5. You can skip to the internet in game, so I will still post, just not as quickly. Maybe every 10-20 minutes.))

They played. =P The game went by fast, and due to Ryan and Quinton's tension, their side had lost 17-20.

When they went to the locker room, Quinton and Ryan were still arguing. "Calm down, Ryan."

"Why didn't you hand me the d@mn ball?! I was almost always wide open!"

"I didn't see you," Quinton lied.

Ryan punched a locker in anger. "This is so f*cking ridiculous."

Ella went to wait for Quinton outside the locker room. She had something to tell him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#972 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-19-2013, 12:06 AM

((no problem. I am doing laundry ))

Torie was waiting for Ryan, and Alex unfortunately. She was afraid that Alex would come out first.

Alex was taking an extremely long time to change seeing as he was enjoying the little squabble between Ryan and Quinton.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#973 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 12:27 AM

"And you wonder why I think you're the one that beat Ella and Torie."

"I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T."

"Whatever, man. I have nothing else to say to you." Quinton shrugged and left the locker room. He noticed Ella and grinned, "Hey there, girly. Miss me? I missed you." He checked her out and whistled.

"Quinton, as much as I hate Ryan, give him a break. Oh, and pleaseeee do whatever you can to hurt the new guy's chances at making the team."

"I'll do to that... If you do something for me." He smirked, grabbing her hand. "We still have a couple minutes before class."

"He's the guy who beat me up, Quinton." Ella pulled her hand away.

He grabbed it again, "I said I'll help, babe, I just want something in return."

Ella rolled her eyes and walked off with Quinton. She noticed Torie waiting. "Oh, hey-"

"Ella..." Quinton said impatiently, "Can't you talk to your friend later?"
(#974 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 12:30 AM

Torie looked at him. "I think she told you to back off." Torie simply said, moving next to Ella. It wasn't in an aggressive way, just friendly-like with a hint of authority. Torie was not nearly feeling as brave as she was talking.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#975 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 12:48 AM

Quinton let go of Ella's hand. "Meet me after school, El. We'll talk then." He gave up and went in the opposite direction.

Ella sighed, relieved. "Thanks, Torie."

Ryan got out before Alex did, not wanting him alone with Torie. He joined the girls.
(#976 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 12:52 AM

"Anytime." She smiled. She saw Ryan and hugged him. "You were amazing." She whispered, sinking her face into him.

<3
(#977 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 01:00 AM

Ryan shook his head, "I didn't get the ball much. I made some good blocks, and that's really the important part of my position, but I would have liked to touch the football. Quinton was being an @sshole."

Ella rolled her eyes, "You don't even know the half of it."
(#978 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 01:07 AM

"But you were amazing to me." She whispered. When the locker room door opened, Torie jumped away from Ryan. Alex came out. "Are you ready to leave, Victoria? I would like to get to class on time." Alex demanded.

Torie smiled. "Yes. I was just telling my friends good-bye. Please, follow me, Alex."

Alex pointed for her to go first. "Ladies first."

Torie nodded in acknowledgement and lead him to his class.

<3
(#979 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 01:19 AM

Ryan was annoyed that Torie had to show Alex all over the school. He turned back to Ella, "What did you mean by that comment?"

"Why the hell would you care?" Ella sneered.

"You felt the need to voice it, so I'm assuming you wanted someone to ask."

"I asked Quinton to do me a favor and leave you alone, and change the target to Alex. He didn't want to do it for free. You happy now?" Ella rolled her eyes and walked to gym class.

Ryan wasn't sure what to say about that. Ella's standing up for me? Too little, too late... but it was a nice gesture. He also went to class, and hoped Mike was already there.
(#980 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 01:22 AM

Mike was already there. "How's Torie?"

Once Torie dropped Alex off, she headed to class. She was hoping that they were doing some type of sport today. She need to hit something. xD

<3