Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-19-2014, 01:13 AM

Alex was soon arriving at the hospital. Since he was the first one there, he went into Torie's room and walked over to her. He gently picked up her hand and rubbed it. "I miss you, Sis. Dad and your mom...they're in jail. Luke is sacrificing his life to put them behind bars. You...have to wake up so we can save him. Please..Tor...you have to come back." He whispered, choking back on his words.
~
Aimee nodded. "Do you have a car here? I took a cab."
~
"I will be handing him over to the police. He won't know it til he is in police custody tho. If it will save my friendship with Victoria and also save any of the other girls here from Quinton..well...might as well kill two birds with one stone, right."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-19-2014, 01:18 AM

"Yeah, of course. I'll drive us - but don't say I didn't warn you, because I'm an awful driver drunk or sober." Kevin replied. He quickly applied for 4-hourpasses for them, and they were soon on their way.

When they arrived, they went right to Torie's room. Kevin swallowed. "Aimee, this is my fiancée Victoria. And this is her half brother, Alex."
-
"Sounds like a win-win." Victor agreed.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-19-2014, 01:22 AM

Aimee smiled. "She is so pretty, Kev."

Alex turned around. "You and I need to talk. Please excuse us for a moment." He replied, getting up. He grabbed Kevin's arm and pulled him out of the room.
~
Drayden slipped the sling off and crawled on to the bed, laying down. "Oh...how I have missed you comfortable bed." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-19-2014, 06:17 AM

"I'll be right back, Aimee. Keep her company." Kevin said before he was completely dragged out. Once outside, he rolled his eyes, "What's this about? I didn't come here to talk to you. I came here to see Torie and play her a song I wrote for her."
-
Victor laughed. "It is really comfy. Are you sure you can take that sling off though?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-19-2014 at 06:35 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-19-2014, 08:29 AM

Alex shook his head. "I heard about Ryan suffered his broken leg. You sent your friends to beat him up. Couldn't even do it yourself, huh? How do I know then that you didn't ask your little friend here to hurt my sister?" He replied, livid.
~
"Nope. But don't care. I feel a hell of a lot better now." She replied, still babying the arm. She patted the space next to her.

((only post. have to go to work. Will try and be on later today if not I will be on later tonight.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-19-2014, 05:05 PM

"How'd you find that out... never mind. What happened to Ryan was his fault. I warned him before, and he pushed his luck. He deserved what happened to him. I didn't personally attack him because I'm not an animal." Kevin replied, not admitting anything. "But blaming me for what happened to Torie? Are you f*cking kidding me? The love of my life is in a coma and my child didn't make it, and you're accusing me? Why the f*ck would I want any of that?! This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me. Obviously, my friend Joe is a loose cannon. He has a mind of his own. He tried attacking her before without my permission. He's a sexist misogynist and hearing Torie cheated on me... it was probably his twisted way of revenge. You do remind me though, I need to make him pay for what he did to my child."
-

Victor smiled and sat down next to her. "That's good news. You better be telling the truth and not fighting through the pain."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-19-2014 at 05:09 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-19-2014, 06:02 PM

Alex shoved Kevin against the wall. "No. I'm not f*cking kidding you. I know you have questionable morals, just like Sharp said. You sent your friends after Ryan because of him sleeping with my sister. Why wouldn't you send someone after her? Not saying that you wanted her in a coma or to lose your child but...if you did do this....Karma is a b*tch." He seethed.
~
She snuggled up next to her. "Of course I'm not fighting through the pain." She replied, kissing him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-19-2014, 06:58 PM

"You just don't like me, do you?" Kevin didn't bother to shove him back. He wasn't about to get violent in the middle of a hospital while visiting Torie. "Even if I did know about it - which I didn't because I would never wish her hurt - losing my child I think is enough karma for all the bad things I've done in my life."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-19-2014, 08:32 PM

"No. I don't like you. But fine, go visit my sister. I hope she doesn't remember you when she wakes up." Alex replied, storming off. He walked over to a nurse's station and asked about the man who came in with his sister. "His name is Joe."

"Hmm...yes, here he is. Room 22450. Take this hallway, take the first right, and it will be the third or fourth door on the left hand side."

"Thank you." Alex replied, walking towards Joe's room.
~
Drayden went to wrap her arms around him but wince as she moved her shoulder too much.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-19-2014, 08:35 PM

Kevin was quite upset by his comment. He shook his head and sighed before walking back in the room. He sat down next to Aimee, at Victoria's bedside. "Alex really dislikes me. He thinks I had something to do with what happened to her and said that he hopes she doesn't remember me when she wakes up... Anyway, I came to sing her a song."
-
Victor rubbed in gently, "I thought you said you were okay?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-19-2014 at 08:38 PM.